View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 12:11 PM   #2
gy3gt1sh0og
Commander In Chief

gy3gt1sh0og is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

22128758 2010 年 10 月 18 日 11:18 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary
City Museum on Saturday brought his son to see the Sea World, who held that the sea creatures are flown from Hainan, and there are jellyfish and other marine biology, the son is to see the jellyfish, jellyfish got up early ready to go out. But into the aquarium from start to finish did not see the jellyfish, the largest animal that turtles and crocodiles,cheap mbt shoes, and his son is extremely disappointed.
to compensate him we went to the Keshi, Keshi's son asked the waiter,mbt lami,
afternoon to see her aunt at home with his son bought a new house, the son of a high standard of housing, he concluded that in addition to high-level home with grandma outside the elevator is the new house, buy a new multi-aunt house buildings are Went to aunt house gained two children and his sister, beans, smoked like the wind,mbt sport shoes, like in the house Luanhan barking, running around looking for has been kept. Later learned that the word behind the door there is a blessing, above some powder,mbt shoes, wipe the two children to the hands of the powder, like the incredibly pleased has cried My son bought a Disney English disc set is Peter Pan,mbt anti shoe, Peter Pan fairy body powder to spread to the Queen Mary,mbt shoes uk, Joan, Mike after a few children who played on the fly, and just said I can fly, I can fly. Fu stick down on the word, we can not fly,
the eyes of the world and our children the difference between a big Yes, their world is full of fantasy, full of beautiful things.
gy3gt1sh0og is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links