View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 12:40 AM   #2
9i5p6m5x3j6f
Commander In Chief

9i5p6m5x3j6f is on a distinguished road

was presented (a pseudonym), 13, studying in Ningbo City, Lee Heng Kwei Secondary School. Nov. 1, he ran 200 meters in the school when he suddenly collapsed to the hospital after the rescue measures proved ineffectual death.
Yesterday, the reporter contacted the school and the family was presented, both sides said that the situation has been resolved. Family members expressed satisfaction with the results, do not want to say much more.
school: it's true, has to do to properly handle

Yesterday, Lee Heng Kwei Secondary School,mbt shoes outlet, a board of directors (audio) name the teacher confirmed to reporters on the phone, there is a boy in the running 200 meters, collapsed to the hospital died. 3 o'clock yesterday afternoon, the school has with the family to make proper handling of this matter,
Dong teacher said, The uncle Yang, Yang said, things have been handled over and do not want to say much more.
Hospital: When a child is no longer breathing and heartbeat sent

Ningbo City Second People's Hospital emergency room nurse recognized front,mbt shoes sales, was presented here is to rescue them.
Hospital, said a staff member surnamed Wang, was taken to hospital was not breathing when the heartbeat,mbt sale, and ultimately there is no rescue came.
doctors: do winter sports,mbt shoes uk, there are things you have to pay attention

Yuyao City People's Hospital, a sports medicine doctor said, was the case was called Referring to people who exercise or movement in the movement within 24 hours after the accidental death.
, suspended particles in the air more, the movement of breath, body after a large number of respirable suspended particles,mbt shoes on sale, but also morbidity. chest tightness, shortness of breath was the best stop exercising immediately. If a cold or the work of fatigue, it is best not to do strenuous exercise.
9i5p6m5x3j6f is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links