View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 07:05 PM   #2
7h5r4i1z2j3n
General of the Army

7h5r4i1z2j3n is on a distinguished road

Dr Chai is from the window falls for . Trainee reporter Zhao Zhihui Wu ,2010 air max

12:31 Photo Call : Ring Road, more than three , third floor , an old clothes to dry , do not care fell upstairs ,air max 24 7, a large share of blood on the ground .

trainee reporter Zhao Zhihui verification reports: Room 305,nike free sale, No. 310 Ring Road , the street a room facing east . Around 12 noon , the sun is strong .

Dr Chai , aged 74, has retired. At that time, she was in the room pick up their clothes . One of a number of slightly hung underwear , her tiptoe,nike air max 2010, flapping out almost all upper body ... ...

her husband Wang Dabo in the room, only to hear the scream .

Dr Chai fell from 3rd floor balcony directly on the ground floor .

security patrol in the district where the master heard Anpan movement , immediately ran over : , Municipal Red Cross Hospital emergency room doctor to stop the rescue : Outdoor rescue ,2009 air max nike, Wang Dabo stunned .

neighbor said , diesel is very good care of retired doctors , exercise every morning and evening rain or shine , before I heard something wrong with the eyes , but also cured the previous two years , is to wear glasses.
7h5r4i1z2j3n is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links