View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 06:23 AM   #3
gy4tgf5mg

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 287547772 at 22:59 on May 21 2010 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

1. One night,la gear, a ########## man called a taxi, the driver stared at him intently,la gear light, ########## furious and shouted: You have not seen his mother ########## it! Driver also furious: I see where you money from his mother!

2. male and female friends to sleep a room, the woman drew the line: Over the line is brutal. Found that men really do not wake up over the line, the woman the man severely beat a slap in the face: you do not even like animals!

3. Hongtao meet foreign guests one day and tried to get in a word,la gear mens shoes, saying: I am Hong TaoLiu, foreign guests, saying: I am his mother was seven of diamonds too!

4. Zai Zai was my father repaired, he went to find her mother complained: Zai Zai:
5. an old woman can not read, but like to listen to the radio, listen to weather forecasts every day. Asked the family dinner the day: cliff waving a mouse, a short front paws, jump again and again, to learn to fly, watched it fall next to the mother bat's badly beaten, worried that: it father,la lights, or to tell it, it not we own it,la gear on sale!

7. and friends to see the sunrise the top of Mount Tai, a friend pointed to the sky,la gear police, said: out when the distance was Tizhaokuzai curse:

Sponsored Links