View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 06:14 AM   #2
gy4tgf5mg

| Back to logs list

22129920 2010 年 06 月 19 日 19:03 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
small,la lights, grandmother to go to the the ancestral home of the future generations. Listen to my grandmother, legends, ancestral immortal before asked of future generations, is to let them come to worship their patron deity, or whether to raise their patron deity. Future generations to support those who choose to have their patron deity. Therefore, the distance around the ancestral invited his followers worship. Believers to worship the ancestral ago, had in a long, winding mountain road in the charity, along Caesar coins. In addition to spreading coins, in order to achieve their own aspirations,la gear walking shoes, in the temple, the temple devotees will add most of the oil Jaya, and many more to donate money to accumulate merit. With these followers of the financial measures, provide for the full realization of ancestral generations wish.
where the grandmother and mother, I know giving, but also know people want to accumulate merit.
first contact with the President, listening to him on the story of a hero to help old-age, knew he was a good man. Mr. parents is helpful, they often need them in the newspaper looking for help, they often quietly sent a little something for yourself. For donations,la gear sale, as long as there is a need, they often go to the Red Cross in the first time donation. I think this is a form of accumulation of merit, but different beliefs.
pray for secular activities of civil society, sir do not understand, or even against it. President is a dutiful son, for my mother wants to return home to Fengshan ancestral temple to worship where the request, gladly accepted. Temple in Fengshan, add oil as long as people pay the money, the staff will be announced through the radio loud, this scene etched in the minds of Mr.. So far, the mother has died, his mother occasionally learn reading about the tone of his hometown people.
because his mother,la gear sneakers, and I will personally go to the South Putuo contributions,la gears, to get more oil, where I feel the mother's selfless love for his family, it is mother's love of heritage. In that, I will for themselves, and pray for the families wish to reach, and giving.
Yesterday, I went to the Charity donations, and wanted to go to the Red Cross, but could not find the Red Cross to go to the Charity. Until you want to go to the Red Cross to donate time shall personally feel.
to Busch led six times, and giving in three ways: financial facilities, the Dharma, giving of fearlessness, homes fiscal and financial facilities facilities called the ages Tripitaka Master of view, it is enlightenment, known as the Dharma, god save the Goddess of Mercy is beings suffering, is giving of fearlessness.
Not long ago, in the He went to
I would like to contact with the contributions and alms, which is the mother and the father-mother, sir, give me.
Charity Donation Day activities this time, I did not contribute in the unit,la gear on sale, I do not want to contribute and complete the tasks associated with, but do not want to contribute with their own consumption, and entertainment together.

Sponsored Links