View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 05:12 AM   #2
k6so5eb1ae
Colonel

k6so5eb1ae is on a distinguished road

1)

wife : her husband , I am beautiful?

husband : not pretty ! My wife, I handsome?

Wife : (angrily) is not handsome !

husband : good good, I was wrong I was wrong ! Come back to again ! My wife the most beautiful! This time , okay? That you answer, I handsome?

wife: not handsome !

husband : You are too kind , and people Doukua you beautiful,christian louboutin sales, handsome people you do not say !

Wife : ( proudly ) that is because I had to pretty , you were not handsome!

(2)

Husband: Oh,christian louboutin pumps sale, when individuals eat ye Zhang mouth so big! Do leave me too close , ah, I'm afraid I leaned in your mouth to fall .

wife : I am big mouth again stronger than the individual people , ah, his face pockmarked . Do not let the ants can climb up to your face ,christian louboutin sale, ah, I worry that they a slip , fall into that pit his death.

(3)

wife : her husband , I'm so contradictory Yeah .

Husband: What is conflict ?

wife : on the one hand I do not want to hold you to learn , but on the other hand I want you to accompany me shopping.

husband : that ... ... I go shopping with you , big deal I'll learn more ,louboutin wedding shoes, to fill up today .

Wife : ( for the excited state ) to my husband you can be nice!

( walk around the street back )

wife : Well, you then learn it! Sure to complete the task today , hear?

Husband : Oh, no ,christian louboutin heels, I was exhausted visiting , but also I learned it! And are so late, today's work must be completed, it!

wife : hate,christian louboutin sandals! I said it do not go shopping , you have to accompany me shopping ! Look, learning tasks can be completed it

... ...

(4)

wife : her husband , you see, I wear this dress look good?

Husband: ah , good looks , buy it!

Wife : But I think the price a little expensive , forget it.

( home )

wife : her husband , ah, I am more convinced that the dress is just right for me , and the price is not too expensive, we buy it back again now It!
k6so5eb1ae is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links