View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 01:55 AM   #2
a9bimi9o
General of the Army

a9bimi9o is on a distinguished road

Yesterday suddenly find chats ,Monster Beats Headphones, the first is May 21, 1999 in . In fact, there earlier , but unfortunately QQ OICQ upgrade from to the present, numerous upgrade process,Dre Beats Headphones, there is always upgrade the original database can not be a perfect upgrade to the new version . Like me and 10,Monster Headphones,008 more than these few lines of dialogue absolute , but others see it. Another old friend 10001 (at the time Ma 's number) are now gone , the deleted contact has an unsigned s ( third) suspected to him, but also empty the chat (without number how could Found records).

I also have to add yourself as a friend (with a version of OICQ have this function) ,bose headphones, and now has become a deleted contacts . Felt quite interesting , given the news of their own , will soon receive the same message , so messages sent and received are always in pairs (for now see Earlier versions of what signs it , the new version can not be identified )

look at the chat list , then five QQ, so many friends, are now on the list should be deleted . You know I never delete a friend (unless I agree to break into without malicious users) , why they went to delete the list? Do not know.
to the present, a communication software can be used for 10 years , and continuous basis only in the old database to upgrade the user, I do not think much to .
just a pity that , ah, software, data or loss of BUG to chat a lot. Think about 10 years today, chat with friends between scenes , so memorable ,Beats Headphones, so I will continue to try to save chat friends , until one day where I can not go anywhere , only to see former friends and chat,monster pro headphones, is also Interesting.
a9bimi9o is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links