View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 02:08 PM   #2
gy4tgf5mg

| Back to logs list

22125859 2010 年 12 月 09 日 11:08 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
-2, must give her a day before going to bed one way to Drift off to sleep even if she had, would immediately wake up the next day to check your information,la gear sale, see the information, she also full of happiness. This is important. Because wan'an = I love you, love you. -
-3, seeing her not to answer the phone immediately hit in the past, could not find any time you do not let her, because she would have been very reassuring. Girls are easy to think too much. -
-4, you do not want you to ask her,la gear walking shoes, if she said that did not want to, you do not get angry, because she did not want to just want to. -
-5, be sure to remember that girls are shy, do not let her take the initiative to anything. Do not feel bad in her performance, jealous, concerned about when you kept asking,la gear womens shoes, as long as my heart secretly sweet smile enough, maybe she did not want to let you know she does not want to treat you all the time. -
-6, often went to her blog, go shopping, even if nothing left, but she came to see traces of you will be very happy, and maybe some mood is written for you. Way to see what she's story, and her friend's message, multi-point her little secret that she always right, but also easy to prepare a surprise point. -
7, led by the hand do not easily break up, when the quarrel is not said. Angry if she ran away, as long as a force able to hug her quiet, you can let her feel your love. I hope you can understand her to leave when you want to be asked to stay, if it was just begging to export tender. Do not wait until she asked for a do, then it is not what she wanted out. -
-8, start a new relationship on the premise that all the love down in front, you can take them to your keepsake and the memories preserved, but please put them with a box hidden in her never found place, because the things that she does not know the injury is fatal for her. Remember that girls are sensitive animals. -
-9, if the spur of the moment parted, give each other the cooling time, want to know who she is, you want to brave enough to tell her, no matter what means, Ye Hao Sipilailian her back to you like. If you do not save to the point where, just like she said, clearly, do not give her hope that she innocently waiting for you, you know how precious young girls so! If you still feel bad she never broke up less than a month in the faithless, doubly so mean to her. Think you switch roles,la gear light, if you and your girlfriend broke up the next day in the arms of other men laughed,la gear sneakers, your heart will be more pain. -
ps. -
fact, girls have a love is never easy for a girl love you now, she is nothing else do not want. Our 20 years of age are nothing like her own 20-year-old regrets planted in the heart of your presence. She did not want anything, just want you for a 』『 I care about you. In the world of love, only moved to hold each other to go. People who can only really find this hard-won moved. -
- boys,la gear mens shoes, if you have a young but willing to pay what you are not a silly girl, be sure to cherish her. Perhaps at this moment, she is waiting for you a phone call, one I want to be with us. -

Sponsored Links