View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 04:39 AM   #2
gy4tgf5mg

Last night a few friends gathering glass bottles on the table staggered, not from the beam; eventually need something empty belly,la lights, not from sleep soundly; morning crazy to not be self-sustaining; natural night hungry Gollum and more unbearable.
this morning, mung bean porridge, a few small vegetables, hot bread a little more, let me appetite. A cup of milk, two bowls of rice, five bread to side dishes eaten, had unknowingly eating times than usual,la gear police, sometimes Zhennai fun. However, the morning belly Zhongbao
support, not self-tolerance, Zhang De squatting of me to the bathroom,la gear, drink tea to help them eliminate it, in the room to help them keep pace of it, lying in bed from rubbing it, then both not relieve the pain of abdominal distension. Articles do not know which ancestors
fine, said: Almost more than the ancients because of lack of food and hungry,la gear sneakers, but I do not know the pain of abdominal distension and also,la gears sneakers, we can not complain. Today from Peisi, Zhu Shimao's piece
Illustrates the degree that everything happens for a reason, no one can be infinitely flexible cane, touch on too tight there is always the moment of collapse.
Contradiction phenomenon.
who would lamented that
No matter how successful, do not get carried away; regardless of how limitless the future,la gears, it is best just leave.
to go with the flow, then natural life in peace.
must remember:

Sponsored Links