View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 02:44 PM   #2
Ue9eg9lrc1bh
General of the Army

Ue9eg9lrc1bh is on a distinguished road

Knowledge Focus: Q: I have a lot of Word documents, trying to merge them into one document , but the copy and paste too slow , there is no way to quickly merge ? A: First,nike kobe v, a number of Word documents to be merged into the same folder store And then create a new blank document , select the menu ..
Q: I have a lot of Word documents, trying to merge them into one document , but the copy and paste too slow ,nike hyperdunk shoes, and there is no way to quickly merge ? A: First,kobe bryant shoes, a number of Word documents to be merged into the same folder store ,zoom lebron shoes, and then create a new blank document ,nike basketball shoes, choose Insert File from the menu ,kobe iv shoes, insert the file in the pop-up window, select the folder, and then use the mouse Q: I have a lot of Word Documents , trying to merge them into one document , but copy and paste too slow , and there is no way to quickly merge ? A: First, a number of Word documents to be merged into the same folder store , and then create a new blank document, Menu, select Finally, click
Ue9eg9lrc1bh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links