View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 05:06 AM   #1
M1555hjqr

Default Can no be repeated

One day, my son was nativity

he was very cute , but I have no time to companion him , and I absence to aid the household , I absence to succeed .

; that day , I pick up the briefcase, go out , my son holding his darling cat , saw up and asked me: Dad , when are you home? Oh , says no , but my dad has ventilation must accompany you to play , we will play a very happy .

one day,Christian Louboutin D'Orsays, my son annuals old and I gave him as a basket ball birthday award , he said , thank you Dad and we play together you can educate me to play basketball? I said, today I'm afraid not . I have many things to deal with it [email =..[/ ft]] .. @  r) E [/ email]

Well , he said , then cornered away , his face did not show disappointment , he quite lusty, pile up like me

One day,Christian Louboutin High Heels, he went home from the university summer holiday . Hey, he was burly tall , vibrant, completely looks like a male , I said to him : son ,Christian Louboutin Boots, you make me proud and you can sit down and I said a moment , then you ?

he shook his pate , laughed and said to me: the summer long access to go . I have a student out because a pedal , you can lend me a motorcar with you ,Christian Louboutin Shoes, thank you , goodbye .

I retire ,Christian Louboutin UK, son obtain married to push out of an day , I shrieked his son said , Daddy, I want to look you, but today I'm afraid not . I have many things to handle with it .

I suddenly felt that these words are so familiar . Yes , my son grew up , he truly like me then I stroked the weapon of the feline , the last Duizhaohuatong inquired, son , while you work family ? Oh ,Christian Louboutin Sandals, says no , yet I will work visit you free , we have to talk very happy .

; I wish not apt let such entities happen in your life , for life merely once , tin not be repeated

Sponsored Links