View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 04:20 PM   #1
9116u1ucwx

Default Tang namely rubbish

Tang drinks are solid , been on the mall for several years. Its nutritional quality is quite needy , I do not know why ( probably because of advertising) , the increasingly fashionable trend recently . The day ahead yesterday ,Lacoste Carnaby Trainers, I have a consulting who insist your child to drink Tang ( for the baby likes ) and muddled mom.
Guozhen agreeable to discern the account of ingredients (brand goods taste is not a time , the account of ingredients ambition be differ ) : sugar , acidity regulator , calcium phosphate , by regulating , orange flavoring , coloring surrogate ( lemon , floor yellow ) ,Lacoste Protect Laser Trainers, vitamin C and so on. White sugar is not a nice thing ,Lacoste Tennis Trainers, since without mentioning. Acidity regulator ,Lacoste Gravitate Trainers, calcium phosphate , by regulating , orange flavoring , coloring proxy ( lemon ,Buy Lacoste, ground yellow ) are all food additives . They may not reason injury , but certainly unhealthy .
recommended namely the list of ingredients in those who would accidentally vitamin C. Do you not know , along to national standards in manuscript the list of ingredients according to the provisions of a diversity of ingredients in descending mandate , that is extra than content to jot the front , less content to write behind . We tin see Guozhen of vitamin C is minimal , even fewer than the pretended colors ,Lacoste Tourelle Trainers!
In appending , even aggravate , Tang namely an absolute man- (I calculate it's equitable Although there are apparent ashore the package orange, fruity , lemon, pineapple and other fruit flavors and an attractive picture , in truth , Tang did not contain the oranges, lemon or pineapple , fruit did not contain any ingredients, always spice pretend a crowd of fruit flavor it !
most revolting is not waste , but garbage posing as health edible ! Tang is so malicious waste. I think it ought be necessitated apt indicate on the packaging : This production does not contain fruit ingredients ! And deter the use of fruit picture it just a lie

Sponsored Links