View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 09:54 AM   #2
l1tk0xgu9qy
General of the Army

l1tk0xgu9qy is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 467039956 at 01:08 on January 16, 2009 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Categories: funny ; people misunderstood freak powerful message
1, the day I look in your journeying ######y body, ########## in front of me twisting and gently touch your skin, I can not resist the temptation to you: the boss I will fish!
2, you're happy because I'm happy, I'm happy because you happy, I lie down because you lost, I lost because you are sick, I laugh because you are strong, and I have money because you sold ... ... Zhu A!
3, I was nervous the first time, he has asked me to gently relax, and then into my body, there is bleeding, I'm not shouting words of pain, they realized ... ... donation so!
4, that night I take you, in your ears tell you to wear that thing, you say the feeling of wearing only Goushuang, now is the rhythm, nothing ... ... the traffic police do not wear a helmet, clutching supposed

5, I was a crush on you, see you at first glance I think you're the man of my life, but my only regret is that ... ... sorry, I made the wrong person
6, when you leave me in silence, I was extremely painful, I do not know what to do, watch your back away,tory burch outlet, I hate myself, all my fault ... ... a little early to catch the car
7 , you know? I miss you every day, every night you are reading. When I eat, sleep, think, work, think, want to say to you ... ... quickly pay back the money
8, I really love you, do not want to leave you, you let me heartache so deep set. If you really do not want to let me down, Please hurry up ... up ... the stock market

10, you are kind like a cat, you are faithful like a dog, you are cute like a bird, you know the way like a horse,tory burch sale, You well as butterflies, bees like you hard-working children, what you are alike, no wonder everyone calls you ... ... animal
11, first saw you, I'd say to yourself: you are my life's goals I want to pursue you, hug you. I would like to announce: I love you ... ... RMB
12, without you, life becomes uncomfortable, I hate that goddamn third party will you take away, you and he has a new love? I miss you come back to me - purse
13, do not ask me why I cry, my tears flow for you, my heart is broken for you. I hate that man, why did he take away from me to you ... ... dead thief

14, shy I like to say has not been brave enough to show it, but today I made up my mind: You When invited me to dinner?
15, if there is no wind, clouds will not move; if there is no water, fish can not swim; if there is no sun, the moon will not light; If you do not fool you ... ... would not exist
16, patrons: How much sleep a night? (How much is a bowl of dumplings) Waiter: rogue! (F gross) business: six hair? So cheaper. I came three nights
17, because too many times (sometimes twice a day), where the hair you are the ,**** into confusion when no more pleasure, we break up ... ... toothbrush

18, when I feel poverty is you by my side; When I was sick injured, is you by my side; when I was unlucky in love when I was sitting next to you ... ... with with you bad luck
19, buy this double it.
20, look at your body,tory burch on sale, flowing lines, I **** flames and push you that is not on the cover, insert the stick I have owned, suck your liquid crystal , cool! Sprite
21, thought, and two itch, shake Bang Bang,tory burch boots, into the middle of the catch, a shorter rod, and two did not itch, and my heart do not want the smoking it again ... it ...

22, late at night, walk alone on the cold streets, lonely heart, nothing in mind, mind is always thinking of you, missing you, expecting you and wanted to say out loud to you ... ... please I eat okay
23, how many times your body close to me Huanen, gentle caress that makes me enjoy the waves of pleasure, but I enjoy, you are losing weight ... ... Poor Soap
24, I've been by your side, have repeatedly worried about you, today you have eaten it? Did you sleep well? night will be cold? I always knew you would not take care of themselves, whenever I go away, you jump out from the pigsty.

25, you are light on my body,tory burch flats, slender little hand stroked my tender skin, gentle mouth suck my body fluids, is floating in the air until the satisfaction from go! Oh damn mosquitoes!
26, you are flash, make my blood boil, emotionally, watching your back, you really want to keep, I told myself, can not let you go, never ah ... ... thief!
27, a person riding the forward scattering, the traffic police at the fork in the road case. busy traffic police shouted to him: a good hand. This person pleased replied: Comrades hard!
28 I dream about you last night: We walk in a small river, nestled together. you lift my gaze to my eyes, affectionate words uttered ... ... bark Wang

29, Spice Girls Call the rental car. the other party: Miss, may I ask you later what to wear? Spice: red miniskirt! the other side: that to where? Spice Girls: the thigh 啦!
30, hungry, I can not resist your temptation. with you intimate contact me when you had bursts of unspeakable pleasure, feeling the earth rotation, and you want a big belly afraid to make great beer ... ... Dear
31, a big crowd for the your bangs, you do not mind the look like, made me dull, indifferent to you I can not declare his intention, but I'm unable to extricate themselves, and now I want you to know ... ... you are standing on my feet Rights

32, yesterday, I dream of you, really, the sky is so clear static, the sun is so bright, an oasis in the sea is so, you stand the blue sea, I took a stick poke you, hey, this small tortoise, shell kinda hard.
33, I love crawling around in your body, like rubbing every inch of your skin, like lying in your arms, I moment without you, I love you - sofa
34, in our journey of friendship and sometimes you can not see I'm with you, not I forgotten you do not want you to go alone, I chose to walk behind you when you fall down I ran to ... ... step on feet
35, the next time to meet you, I have to draw you to the bedroom, locked the door and quickly put you down on the bed with the quilt over my head, out of my big hands ... ... You see my phone is a blue screen.
36, has a soft spot for you, your face all the time back to me! But I do not expect the poor, and now I have the money! can proudly say: the boss That cut me half pig!
37, these days, I have always wanted to give you three words, but was worried that a friend can be done with an ordinary, but I could not help, or would like to say : to borrow some money!
38, ah! your skin is so shiny, your smell is so hard to resist distributed, let me bite you severely, my dear - Pork.
39, I how the heart to watch you go? how much we spend together warm and happy time,tory burch 2011, but today we should break up! sad look in your eyes, I shouted: Wait, I do not sell this dog
40 Today, people see you, you are charming, wearing a plaid vest, leisurely walk, a detached look comfortable, it is very cute, and really do not know how that is Saiguo rabbit?
l1tk0xgu9qy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links