View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 07:59 AM   #2
Ue9eg9lrc1bh
General of the Army

Ue9eg9lrc1bh is on a distinguished road

to sleep whenever he wakes up feeling refreshed . a person's dorm room , sitting cross-legged on the bed and found out days already dusk ,Herve Leger Bandage, and very like such a sitting,cheap herve leger, silently and motionless Sitting , and occasionally think about you, just remember the occasional dream carefully .

remember , before the so-called , also about 20 years old before it, is rarely dream , but very little sleep, always head touched the pillow ,herve leger for sale, then fell asleep. Only vaguely remember the morning knows that one day you will cry in a dream , you know. But also still do not understand why until now , is not it, my heart injury .

teens think of the time now , we feel that can not match , everything seemed to never have experienced far for the same. 17 years old fell in love with you, without you 19 years old , 22 years old to regain you, I am happy,Herve Leger Sale, but also extremely grateful. Just a lot of time, will feel a little powerless. Speaking of

for a phone number , without informing any one who makes you unhappy . I also understand that in life people always want to come and go , should not be a relationship ,buy herve leger, let him leave. And I hope you will not leave.

Mobile received new information , and is a crisp out of the bird . Suddenly remembered the house after a child is a sort of puzzle remaining pebbles and loess wall crevice between the home to many many sparrows, morning wake up when the birds are singing , the world is simple to clean . Not know when these birds would have no trace. Like the seaside campus , perhaps because the early morning quiet and peaceful here , as once so familiar to all.

fact, some do not know what he wanted , each time this time , his thoughts are not beating regularly .
Ue9eg9lrc1bh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links