Thread: 生涯
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 11:15 AM   #2
Ue1eg3drc5bh
General of the Army

Ue1eg3drc5bh is on a distinguished road

Ge in -

-

People in the world is as ubiquitous as the air, people keep coming, and people go, and life becomes a kind of inertia there has never been beyond the control of our own decisions . But one day, men and women met, and love like a splendid fireworks, burning deep in the hearts of each other, so, life is no longer so quiet and silent, a woman Jiaochen, I heard the call in the men seem to have is the world's most beautiful wonderful song, that bed turned out to be very hard to get back raw so slightly, and now suddenly the clouds of heaven like soft and comfortable in winter, irrigation is no longer a hot water bottle instead of holding a woman, the first woman found is like fire, but it will not burn you, will only keep you warm, let your heart is full of pliant situation, more like the heaven. Men and women secretly in the heart of a promise: to lead a whole life that go hand in hand! Only death can separate us! -

-

The way love goes right, it can open a whole slice of people in the heart of the rose garden! -

-

But accidents often surprise people, bustling street, the man just great in the sun under the burning sun squint his eyes, turned round to, but found that the original like tail behind a woman with a sudden disappeared, yes, but only two or three seconds of the thing, men thought, perhaps the cat to catch it with me, they often play this game, women would hide in the wardrobe , the curtain behind the man from either the naughty waiting for her, and each man is always easy to find,herve leger for sale, but this time, does not seem to work, and men anxious, filled to scurry forward, hoping it was just inside a small prank, perhaps in a certain place, like the woman will come out like cats, however, when the sun goes down, neon-lit streets in twos and threes, the men all the corners of the search, but can only find disappointment , bitterly home, one, two, three days a month, two months, three months, the man finally desperate: I lost my lover! -

-

Yes, dear, you lost your love! -

-

The saddest thing in the world than this! Stephen Chow in search for it! -

-

I lost my lover! ! ! -

-

Always seem to like this, it lost a lot of things in his life, initially redundant items, the family cats and dogs raised tired, or feel important emotional again, and then loaded with such emotional man or woman. But who would dare the audacity to say: I am willing, I will never regret it! People always love the review: Why did not understand treasure it! Why do we lose the precious know it! But dear friends, the past is gone forever, lost and never lost yesterday not to reproduce, we can do more than just endless regret, because life is never the wheels roll forward, perhaps one day, you will choose to forget, all the love and sweetness and sorrow! -

-

So, dear friends, if you have such a person around with her (him) over the life of your beautiful soul, you love them, take good care of them , the same as the management of your property management of them, and love has always been a luxury not make things, so have to treasure it like a treasure, like baby. Human life can not always black and white, but widespread regeneration, only the filling of love, when really fresh. Although the brightest fireworks night sky bright, but never long,Herve Leger Bandage, so when it really flashed when the inter-Yi Sha, dear friends,Herve Leger Outlet, please remember, it was not important to how beautiful, worth a lifetime treasure. -

-

Perhaps one day,Herve Leger Dresses, everyone lives in happiness, no one will ever raised her tearful eyes in grief, and perhaps one day, no one in the dark night of panic and despair lament! -

-

I lost my lover! I wish I never hear! ! ,Discount Herve Leger Dresses!
Ue1eg3drc5bh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links