View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 02:38 AM   #2
l1tk0xgu9qy
General of the Army

l1tk0xgu9qy is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 595757238 at 11:05 on November 21, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Miscellaneous world Kan

1,tory burch sale, according to aesthetic pig,tory burch outlet, I basically can be regarded as a handsome guy.

2, not sleeping in class to the table buried in the wine drunk.

3, see me later you will suddenly find - the original commander also can be specific it!

4, since the two prostitutes claiming to be a graduate of a prestigious university, I now generally claimed to illiteracy!

5, midnight off the assembly line on time, otherwise it will change back to the Princess Cinderella.

6, sitting on a large dairy name, second wife to enjoy the benefits!

7, rain, do not forget an umbrella, wet body is small, gonorrhea for trouble!

8, undressed, I was an animal, I Yiguanqinshou dressed!

9, since I became a bubble feces, no one dares to step on my head friends.

10, your ugly and your face does not matter ... ...

11, like pollution, a place in two ways: refuse, or money!

12,08 married on August 8 is a good idea.

13, looks really creative, really have the courage to live!

14, the reduction of animal species, the human species in the increase?

15, you can live like a pig, but you will never be as happy as a pig!

16, sunrise and before sunset as long as there like, arrive before school just like in the class.

17, people always want to make mistakes, otherwise the correct way overcrowded.

18, and when they like the hardware can COPY!

19, I drink only drink pure water, milk and pure milk drink, so I'm simply ... ...

20, to tie this year, successfully completed China's family planning work, I decided do not touch the opposite ###### friends, thank you.

21, no money, no power, no longer point to the Hello, Can you tell me?

22, bought a computer not on broadband, like wine and meat are ready but became a monk before dinner.

23, the sky I will not bend out of money because the pie is not even out of the sky, let alone the money out.

24, you bought me 10 cigarettes cost-effective than I went to a nightclub bar.

25, definitely do not want me to sweep the floor to wash the dishes, I wash the dishes to definitely do not want to sweep the floor, and both do together? Ah you when I was an alien!

26, lying in bed watching TV when watching TV than go to bed.

27, give me a fulcrum, and I put Alice neighbor kid to ditch the car, to save him see me on the horn.

28, to participate in beauty pageants of those women, can not find a good man, because good men are married, like me.

29, if the leaders do not give me a raise next month, I will resign,tory burch boots, before his resignation he sent the two to give the Chinese, pumping him to death.

30, if pigs can fly, and who would buy a plane? Pig Heaven is not riding on the line.

31, I can not find a tie, is not it yesterday you did not find rag?

32, in Egypt, a man can marry four wives, and that much Leia, or China is good.

33, you still let me kneel down washboard it, kneeling electric heating is not stand ah!

34, even if I was a toad, a toad and I will not marry his mother.

35, drink liquor a pound, I definitely did not feel as drunk drinking half a catty already dead.

36, equivalent to the toilet stool reading the newspaper over the backside, is a process, or do not call completed.

37, his son did not listen to the appropriate playing, or to not show the majesty of Lao Tzu, the Taiwan issue is the case.

38, my mother birthday, send melatonin might as well send two beams of bone cook cook food, but also the moment at least food and wine.

39, I do not see friends, unless the state changes monogamy.

40, next life I still find you, because apart from me, you are the most stupid.

41, long a kind of do not blame the dog buns to follow!

42, the occasional quiet life, you will feel so cool for a silent, but silent to you a quiet life miserable ... ...

43, were arguing,tory burch shoes, the difference between men and women such as rifle and the difference between machine guns.

44, men fancy me, I imagined paradise.

45, when the dizziness when I finally understood what it meant to love.

46, Grandpa came from the grandson of the ... ...

47, pig pig thinking, who was thought. If the pig was thinking, it is not a pig - is a Journey!

48, God, you let the summer and winter, the same room, right? Give birth to this day,tory burch flats!

49, loopholes and fill Dingqi Fei, Blue Screen of Death were the same color!

50, serve them pleasantly eat breakfast in the normal metal wire, which is that we back scrubbing pots in strict accordance with the first order after the cooking operation ... ...

51, a woman has numerous QQ, just to take liberties with a man, a man used to fill a variety of QQ, the woman above ... ... - you have a few numbers?

52, do not hang in a tree, try to die in a few trees and more trees ... ... - completely dead to die!

53, on impulse, a descendant of crisis!

54, early bird gets the worm, early insects eaten by birds!

55, and a MM argue that whales are not fish, and finally I said,

56, Tiechu to ground into a needle, but can only be ground into toothpicks Mu Chu, material does not, more effort is useless.

57, if the Replies is a virtue, then I would become a saint.

58, life is not like cooking, put all the materials are ready before the pot.

59, heard a woman such as clothing, brother of brotherhood. Looking back, I actually busy divvying up the streaking over 20 years!

60, wearing someone else's shoes, go its own way, let them go play to find.

61, there is a very old legend, said to be in the campus of Beijing University of Posts will be able to see the beauty of eternal youth ... ...

62, Is the world can unite to break the egg stones? ! So life is still to be realistic ... ...

63, are not afraid of the tiger as the enemy, afraid of teammates like pigs!

64, the summer is bad, the poor northwest wind when I did not even have to drink ... ...

65, I've had a pair of wings, but I did not use it in the sky , but in the stew pot ... ...

66, a lot of attention to the Three Gorges online, you can share more of the classic inventory.

67, I am not a casual person, and I can not man up.

68, sleep is an art - who can not stop my pursuit of artistic footsteps!

69, students and easy. Live, easy. Life is not easy.

70, to make the world A look at film, the hearts of nature without code.

71, bank charges, said: Monkey; with angel wings are not necessarily, he may be a bird person.

73,tory burch reva, pregnant just like pregnancy, a long time before people see it.

74, stand higher and urine further.

75, life is sometimes like being raped as eunuchs - against painful, do not resist or pain!

76, my friend cell phone in his girlfriend's name is something not to find me!

78, you think I will watch you to die it? I will close my eyes!

79, will each reduce the number of girls to boys behind the 6!

80, What shall I love you to death ... ...

81, exercise the muscles, to prevent a beating!

82, the reason why Angels fly because they are themselves very lightly ... ...

83, I would like puppy love, but too late ... ...

84, east west sunrise rain mercilessly tutor I love.

85, I love you! None of your business?

87, in bed, practice is the only martial arts standards.

88, embrace the really strange thing, obviously depends on so close, but not see each other's face.

89, I believe in this world two people, one is me and the other is not you.

90, I do not know who bed-law, my wife did not know who's bed!

91, I wanted to personally control your grandfather cry: Dad!

92, Greeley lied to me four years, so I'm going to lie to my knowledge, Beike teach social life!

93, friends around me, ah, you quickly known for it, so I can sell the memoirs of the ... ...

94, when you put on love, wedding, and I put on a monk's robe ... ...

95, never seen such a disgusting school - the midterm exam is set at May 8! Some conceal this, the Three Gorges online note.

96, prices higher and higher, so fewer and fewer good men ... ...

97, if I did the emperor, to cover you when the Prince!

98, mother, and I have been complained! Customers say the mp3 files I gave him no images!

99, has not become a good student, must rely on strong quality!

100, in fact, I was a genius, but unfortunately Tianduyingcai!
personal notes signed whale tag toad
l1tk0xgu9qy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links