View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 11:56 AM   #1
bshshii43

Default Microsoft Office Standard Windows XP system can no

Q: I've a unit installed windows XP computer,Buy Windows 7 Starter, the administrator password is forgotten ,Office 2010 Standard Key, only a restricted user can log in using , so I can only attempt to make use of many approaches to reset the administrator password. I tried saminside lc5.02 brute force methods including SAM file ,office 2007 professional plus, were unsuccessful. When I attempt to make use of ERD Commander 2005 to reset the administrator password,Windows 7 Home Premium Key, create without good results ,Microsoft Office Standard, I bear in mind to make use of ERD Commander to reset your password can't be unsuccessful Yeah, inside the end how is it?
A: Sure , ERD Commander is nearly universal within the Windows password reset tool, however the subsequent two locations want to pay attention when you are making use of :

one. If this computer joined the domain, the domain Consumer password isn't nearby , ERD Commander of this situation is powerless.

2. Inside the Group Policy configurations in a Limitations. Some of our friends to figure uncomplicated, attempt to reset the password like Answer would be to reset the password when you opt for a far more complicated 8-bit password.

Sponsored Links