View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 02:54 AM   #2
l4ik2jhhy

Angry,tory burch shoes! - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

22129757 2007 年 09 月 08 日 10:41 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (11) Category: Personal Diary
; today to withdraw money,tory burch sale, arrived at the bank took in the Queue in number,tory burch outlet, found waiting in front of twelve, so fine on the sofa, sitting next to one's eyes closed old man and several women, a few people should look not to soon to me. Continuous nobody called a few numbers to be must have gone, soon to go to me.
Suddenly three women rushed to the window went straight to the person with the bank seems to know a joke that went a little something you just have numbers, and once passed will be row ah! Bank to take over for people laugh,tory burch 2011, and do a full three hours, the slow-moving,tory burch flats, ah wait up her two hand fan. After this is not willing to go after the banks were still there and chat. I thought this work does not concentrate on how to do the wrong amount of money ah?
three women finally left again a cut in line, a column with a cane step grandfather walked into a shake, and said just do not care after a number , care for the young old man finally let him go first to come on for half an hour, numbers should be called down to it, hey again a cut in line on the ground over the same number are not careful, the bankers did not asked directly take over the processing. I hit the roof straight to the window which you call friends Do not Queue altogether it! Banks continue to help people jump the queue looked at who did not speak out for, and I direct my book to say I have progression if they do not have to jump the queue for my turn early,tory burch reva, and next to people looking at her. Grumbling bankers to see a few very reluctant to take over my books, acquire the money and then want to sign, I is not mad flamboyant of characters, the bank said a good point that I can sign so I said waited so long did not eat out of strength.
shameful to jump the queue!

Sponsored Links