View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 04:56 PM   #1
oalter65

Default Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus Windows7 7

I am putting in a Windows7 7137 in English, then the official Simplified Chinese Language Pack finished , the installation techniques used Nt6 installation disk , installation time along with the prior edition with the same. software is compatible with respect also , all my software program functions best , particularly,Windows 7 Pro, a Rising April 2009 edition , potplayer screen player , Airplay Audio Player , Adode CS4 's Flash, DW, FW, PS 】 【 green version , because of time factors, has not been examined . completed deals in the official remarks , a higher degree of localization , Add or Eliminate Software programs which have been completed , and even completed the game with all the aid of documentation ,Microsoft Office 2010, but you'll find various Garbled : one, the process bar in the new IE8 there are actually garbled 2,Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus, Add or Remove Plans one can find garbled 3, Folder Selections,Windows 7 Product Key, the very first at which there is garbage
4, you will find garbled backup place shots are as follows : I only found those places ,Office 2007 Serial, they're within the corner , will not affect use.

Sponsored Links