View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 04:39 PM   #1
S8s9r2k1w

Default --- Where namely my solitary area

---World is so huge ,New Lacoste Trainers High Top, my loneliness can be placed where?
even in the south wind blowing south-facing room alone preoccupied about this issue, an outside pantry ought come cigarette drift . I had to weep and closed the window and went north of the apartment, rotate above the TV . To Heaven , the width of paradise and earth ,Lacoste Casual Trainers, I alone can be placed where?
only secluded in the proud .
because they are lonely , I granted myself nowhere near mutual sense .
nowhere near as common sense,Lacoste Trainers, I ascertain that truth alone .
because they are lonely ,Lacoste UK, so pride.
Occasionally I will explore what
an try to understand the life I live it how long how long the marrow , and finally a conclusion : This is a solitary soul.
this conclusion on the sofa in my house a few days ago at night , summed up.
my dinner that night , did naught to disability on the sofa , but still feel quite exhausted. Did not open the TV speakers are not the merely cat in silence, lying on the sofa next to stare straight at me .
friends said I thought these words : can not turn off the TV ,Womens Lacoste Observe Trainers, being alone.
I said the speaker open, such for if a house person.
friend shook his head : No, that is extra lonely.
But strangely, I do not exclude such a emotion.
even a tiny accidentally put himself in this field , habitually proud habitually insulate themselves. When loneliness has chance a habit, be proud to chance a habit. As normal ,Lacoste Camden Trainers, it seems there is nothing bad feeling.
being the case, why should I examine to examine the go, even out of me because of no household , and panic of loneliness in it.
habits, I do not know if to be afraid. People will be afraid habits? Used to be scared of the lonely? I calculate I'm fair anxious that this lonely does not just stop
local Tibetan
instant
water receded , the canoe ran aground
a smoke floated slowly away
and I look forward to a frenetic Come rain
I must change entire namely Tired of this dilemma

Sponsored Links