Woman: You bring an end to ..., I'll mention a thing. -
M: where ah? -
Female: Park! -
-
woman went to the park, so for a long time the man finally appears. -
women: how do you come ah? froze me. -
M: I said I want to buy something ah. -
Woman: I'm a tiny thing to you namely you guess what matter? -
M: how do I know ah, the girl's mind how the chap can guess, ah, you're going to take me to see your mom ah? -
FEMALE: We broke up right? -
M: ah? Bad! -
Woman: I appeal you and I break up, I truly adore you. -
M: Do you service why should I break up with me ah? I worship service I should be very elated with me! -
Woman: I really admire you, not adore -
Man: wood,PULSERA NEGRA CON LOGO XB, plants, and I is one beast, even animals and plants you can not acquaint, -
Girl: I think you and I no issue .-
Boy: No heading ah the world. you have a point anybody more! -
girl: you let me how to tell you about? Take a very uncomplicated example, I say to you go with me shopping, you guys, yet take me to the rolling road! shopping is to go to the mall shopping,PULSERA AZUL CON BANDERA, you know? -
Boy: Then you say go shopping, not to advert shopping, shopping is a shopping avenue is the street, This is you do not understand .-
Girl: What do you must understand you and I can understand? -
Boy: You do not know how I can understand that ah! Language is the aisle of interpersonal communication, not Mama honking .-
Girl: Well, we broke up, drop you understand? -
Boy: I penetrate! is big! -
Girl: Do you favor me which in the end, I still does not work you change? -
Boy: You can not change! -
Girl: you say, I am sure changed! -
Boy: I like you're not unreasonable, and Lai, grumpy, and you can change you? -
Girl: I'm me ... how do I change my ah! I grew up so that you are not mortified me? -
Boy: Well, something broke in to say you changed .-
Girl: Well, I tell you does not make sense, I'm gone -
-
Boy: ah ah ah, ah Do not go! I would not finish ah! -
Girl: I beg you let me, I really do, and you do not have a common language .-
boy: are Chinese, why not have a common language? I did not speak English, and you said, ah I can comprehend. We still have a common language .-
Girl: you say so, I told all the Chinese all have in common? -
Boy: bad, you know Mongolian? Do you know the Tibetan language? Do you know North Korea do? -
-
girl helpless .......-
-
Girl: I like somebody another .-
boy: which point he was not for good for me? (here is the key, misleading ...)-
Girls: Which do not like! -
Boy: Now what do not like, do you like him to do ah? -
Girl: I thought you said you which point better than him,PULSERA TRANSPARENTE VENEZUELA! -
Boy: It seems there is no common language that you do not listen to me, that the problem lies in your body, you can not for I broke it off. -
Girl: Please, you are a nice man, I am a wrong matron, I am not good ample because your right? I am hideous, eye-poison, cheap IQ, I am nobody. You are absolute, you gave me questing something to dine amuse? -
Boy: I am a good man is no doubt the truth that you are a bad woman, it is generally bad. You are not good enough for me, I can will it. Ugly, not out of scary on the line. -
girl: I have to say we ought break up with you. -
boy: Today,PULSERA NEGRA CON VENEZUELA, to say we should break up with me? Then you say morrow. Hard to find the object, how can I say points to points. -
Girl: Well, I do not break up. -
Boy: Then why, regardless of it? -
Girl: I serve you. -
Boy: But you apparently said you just did it my points and I ah. -
Girl: I change your mind work? -
boy: why women are so fickle? -
girl: you dead in this life I count in your hands. -
Boy: I muse I am highly educated folk,PULSERA AZUL CON LOGO XB, not annihilate so vulgar thing to do,PULSERA NEGRA CON ARGENTINA, You suspect, namely not likely. -
girl: you and I be served to you. -
Boy: Then we also talk almost not talking about crashing up the thing ah? -
Girl: Well, go, go eat.
- Please peruse for everybody, are reproduced to log in their own space, do not await for love you know who lost treasure.!

Sponsored Links