View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 06:54 AM   #2
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

,puma future cat

| Back to logs list

33455 2008 年 07 月 07 日 12:05 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Original Literature
( c)

Again, several days, we have maintained close contact, the exact point that every day meet. She lives in the city center not far from my house every day after school, I always pass by there, so I stop every day to find her two earlier. At first I wondered why she always do not attend school. Then I finally could not help but do not ask: \
\
\untrue, but I think she certainly has difficulties, so I will not ask anymore.
\
\because she \
\The sentence was not asked.
\
In fact,puma shoes on sale, I was thinking: If she really likes me, she would not lie to me, if she really lied to me, is just not convenient to me say, will never lie to hurt me so.
this day, we, as usual, I immediately went to the school to the East Gate to find her, she lives in this neighborhood. East Gate is one of the most prosperous region in Shenzhen, a few years ago, has been changed to pedestrian streets, any vehicle can not access.
a little bad weather today,puma racing shoes, overcast, like going to rain, but we did not care, workers walked aimlessly when the Palace of Culture, \In order to shelter from the rain, we hid in a kiosk lake house, which pavilion divided into two levels, four by water,puma kids shoes, looked around the sky panoramic view of the surrounding environment beautiful! The strange thing is, so heavy rain,puma speed cat, the pavilion is only the two of us. Because the land has been soaked top, we went lower, sitting on the ground next to Ting Zhu chat. Talk to the excitement with it and we fought and noisy, but also around the four pillars booths run it. Suddenly, the rain has become smaller, scattered clouds began slowly, showing a purple evening sky purple scene, I was fascinated by it all! At this time, she seems to feel that the image in my head,puma ferrari, so I walked next to his hand around my hand and we walked together Tingbian, looking ahead, we have been intoxicated in front of the picture. A slight drizzle was still gently stroking our faces, the soft cool air around the shuttle. Very spontaneous, I casually made the poem:
\; Tsui pool candles were star. joy v.
language do mind,
number of Blue Man Masters the situation herein.

although I think only after bad poem, shit unreasonable, but she has been there for both of us the name of the poem (homonym) excited. So I will poem engraved on the wall in the pavilion wall, but also clearly remember the date written on the above: \Good romantic, so beautiful, or in the eyes of some people we like a fool, but we, at least in my mind there is an indescribable joy and satisfaction. This time to suffer her head gently on my shoulder, makes me happy filled in every part of my body, and we like the gods of heaven, like so happy!
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links