View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 03:58 AM   #1
weixx856

Default Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 In Windows

Windows 7RC has been released, easy methods to use Windows 7 to manage hyper-v services, I've been considering to get a lengthy time factor, right up until I've been within the RC model of this component not found, lastly discovered within the RC edition , 1st you need to add this characteristic.
1, open the Control Panel, Programs-> Programs and Features

; 2, click on or off Windows features

3,Office 2007 Activation Key, expand Remote Server Administration Tools-> Role Adminstration Tools, select >
this point,Office 2007 Product Key, Windows seven under Hyper-V management tools have been added, if the Windows 7 within the domain, then try to manage more convenient, but I am now the situation is , I'm running on my laptop Windows seven, not inside the domain, then, how within the extraterritorial area of ​​the Hyper-V management is a problem, after searching, discovered a way.
one, very first download a script Hyper-V Remote Management Configuration Utility (latest edition is 0.6), downloaded into a separate directory, such as HVRemote
2, Very first Run as Administrator CMD

3, the CMD screen, enter / h: cscript HVRemote tools can not in the system because the default mode, the implementation of WScript

4, using the CMDKEY command, will be able to connect to the hyper- v services account and password stored within the local

Format: cdmkey / add: server name / user: username / pass: password

then use the cmdkey / list view the password is stored

5, at the command prompt, enter the HVRemote directory, then run HVRemote / AnonDCOM: grant command

ok! To this place for almost, if RPC error, there is one step

1, Windows Vista or Windows 7 access to edit the following file, pay attention to use administrator privileges.
c: Windows System32 drivers etc hosts
2, the host name and IP mapping is good, as
; 192.168.0.100 HYPER-V01
3,Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010, try to make use of the host name of the command line window to PING, see if I can correspond to the IP, if the corresponding get that set up a success.

Sponsored Links