Thread: Housing
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 03:04 AM   #3
g6jyu6ef
Major General

g6jyu6ef is on a distinguished road

,new balance sneakers

| Back to logs list

136781 2010 年 09 月 15 日 06:57 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: gossip

stresses the integrity of Zhaoshu Bing. Lottery Center for Figure
9 12 evening, lottery ticket outlets call to charge Zhao Shubing pad a 1,024 yuan to buy a duplex Football Lottery. The next day after that in 500 million, Zhao Shubing called again to take away the winning lottery ticket, did not get a penny.
9 月 13 日 won the football lottery's first 14 games winning color 10081, quiz sessions intended for the Anglo-German combination of the West Football Lottery, the prize pool after winning the amount of color have accumulated up to 1637 million yuan,new balance shoes,就是爱你 - Qzone日志, in addition to current the outcome of several popular color there, making the country a total of 500 million out of 6 Note in full and the first prize. Mr. Wu and Mr. Wang is a single fold double purchase tickets to single-nine pairs of 5 tactics, total cost of 1024 yuan, Qin Xia 9 Note 1 Note first prize and second prize, second prize of 36,824 yuan a single injection bonuses, tax A total of 5.33 million yuan before.
13 afternoon, the winning Lottery Wu (a pseudonym) and Wang (not his real name) into the Beijing Sports Lottery Centre, accepting the award, has revealed the magic behind this lottery experience. Wu said he often went to the Shijingshan Triangle West Huangcun buy Football Lottery Lottery outlets,幸福狠美 - Qzone日志, one to two and outlets to the person in charge Zhao Shubing on the familiar. 8 pm the day before the lottery more than seeing a fast sale, Mr. Wu called for Zhao Shubing first Dianqian 1024 yuan hit a note of the double votes, Zhao Shubing agreed. The next morning,new balance mens, Mr. Wu received Zhao Shubing the phone, For Zhao Shubing practice, he kept Shudamuzhi Mr. Wu,爱 ・被爱・不爱 - Qzone日志,
Yesterday morning, Shijingshan West Huangcun triangle of setting off firecrackers to celebrate the Lottery network outlets in the outcome of color have won the football section 10081 of the 500 million award. Pay back the money brought the issue, Zhao Shubing think it should be. After winning a big prize that Mr. Wu, Zhao Shubing Under the current regulations, Duijiang recognize only the lottery do not recognize people, and out of the lottery money is Zhaoshu Bing,new balance running shoes, Zhao Shubing Duijiang can own, or ask to meet sub-half. He also said that even if the Lottery to give rewards, he would not have to.
Zhaoshu Bing said that he felt able to sell 500 million very lucky, I hope this luck will continue, as more play winning lottery ticket, so that more gains Lottery Award.
He gave me the money I can not be
Zhao: I am local, a family of three main livelihood by selling lottery tickets.
Zhao: I was so excited, rushed to the Lottery called,new balance outlet, and he still took a photo as a souvenir.
Zhao: firecrackers and banners are his foots. But as for money,new new balance shoes, he can not be me.
g6jyu6ef is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links