View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 05:43 PM   #1
R1b8w5v0vw

Default -18 ... 16 August apt go aboard the record ...

August 16 - Thursday , sunny . Early in the morning B web Mengge came to our room , the three of us talked approximately asset that work in the commerce a long time (in truth, he and variant salesman talk , I mainly listen to .) The afternoon I took him to the cafe , he opened the video session , I look at the side of the sheet to learn some car perception. Evening banquet , call Director of yesterday did not go over that we do DAWUKOU tour . Halo , we apparently went, not knowing that the啷 a thought , emotion , for not deem us, a call to set our specimen . Satiated , the emulate Mengge to the city center a company called (PS: Yinchuan with a few decent bars in the MM did not drip , depressed ah !)

8 17 - Friday , bright . That day seems to gather information in counting to sweeping the avenues , yet also can not remember whichever particular entity done but , skip the Over!

8 18 - Saturday , sunny . The plan today is a day of sweeping the streets ,GHD NZ, the result could not detect the a.m. down to lobby chart , had to re- purchase a copy and Nie good to Jinfeng District of Columbia routes to get open until 28 Road Half brother received a phone light , that p.m. to Guyuan . Simply obtain off, back to the hotel to pack up , the room drained away,GHD IV Mini Straighteners, to the confluence of the south door of the station and the light brother . Incidentally,GHD Precious Gift Set, one internet coffeehouse by the station looking because ,GHD Deluxe Midnight 2011, fill out psychological questionnaires sent to the company test chart , aboard the practice junket . 14:30-18:40 ,GHD IV Salon Straighteners, seasoned more than 4 hours at car, eventually approached the Guyuan . Qu Letang Honda showroom , ascertain a seller manager, account of tomorrow's go blueprint to quit the motel to find open room to work . Find a night here ,GHD IV Black Straighteners, (PS: Good Guyuan chilly !)

Sponsored Links