Thread: Your (First )
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 05:04 AM   #1
Lbufi4233v

Default Your (First )

everyone crazy -
is light. hobby is eating. specialty is sleep. capability is bottomless. mouth a little bit good but in fact is very bad. the marrow is wash and is very fleeting. please me the best course is to buy a bread. the size of informal neatness of open, ha ha
This is the child's signature -
The child sub
agreeable high, and the most extraordinary fusion of us sleep attach, eat together, joke together, play badminton together, onward with eight. . . . . . -
initial impression is acquired from the mouth of others, she is one of two legendary figures, to seem only at night, her high, thin, short hair (like my diary where she是...) -
we went apt the mart namely Kengren couple bought 425 bikes, the pair really, is 1 tall and 1 cheap, since then, we lived a life of Speed, then, suspect a lot of idiots, such a small automobile, how can so rapidly -
-

2011 annuals, and I calculate the afterward update it, do not update, haha ​​
this person was renamed as

slaves and slave employers -
looked like it was a What was clear, another daytime I make up the description on the diary, that is, the
this person so smart, how smart, how many scholarships I will not be said, See, I always refer to her high digit of victims also write in my old memo : She went to the library. . . . . . -
such a lovely person -
likewise, in the meantime transform a slave,GHD Midnight Gift Set 2011, but she also bit, she would have been in office, the slave was behaving -
-
- Wow, this fellow has a lovely son, and that XIAN MU ah!
we have to refuel, and Kazakhstan
-
-
ghost lighting -
Ghost Blows
originally, how to become horrible her mouth it -
is such a horrible person to get asset only as the Not additionally -
also say that I am old child, Well, I did not do, hee hee, but is also a good object creature friends -
brother, you let me know your uncle, my parents, cousin, cousin, cousin, your brother, Wow, there are, your grandmother, your Uncle, you two uncle, you Sanjiu,GHD IV Mini Straighteners, you cousins ​​(or to call the Church? Do not kick me, you know I was so smart), your family 70% of people I know,GHD Straighteners NZ, ha -
you waited there, he gives you a freshman letters, age at the time, I intimidated to obtain my brother, Well, how not to write a letter to me, you see people who so and so, not only wrote letters, or letters to write a very funny, if you have to also write to me, hey, seriously jealous heart, averaging I was still a small Bi -
-
- Big Brother or Big Brother, recently returned early from her night, along of timetable I appetite! Recent constantly thought of the film, huh

unnamed -
no named for she has no really passed the approval, not an lawful name -
it better to do someone -
She is my 1st one to understand this school, and a little girl blushed look, too mighty, and one over thousands of miles alone, idol -
Ha,GHD IV Straighteners, forgot to pick is their own, alternatively have yet laid, we really roommate, but also above the mattress, she is almost Big Brother, following up to watch the eye of Bugs Bunny human in the bar, Kazakhstan -
more, she just let me through the damn freshman winter, really cold that year, memorize that double-coat with the hair of Shenyang (I was so called) -
She does really good easy
, how it will be so simple as
tiny girl now has their own happiness, Kazakhstan, good ah -
-

the child is not news. Ha
-
Shuai -
One
This is another one of the recondite figure,GHD Hair, lovely -
memories of her long hair, innocent, very cute girl, she is a child, she was really small -
children face, the monster figure, Kazakhstan, XIAN Mu -
a house like the madame, who loves to disco -
is so human sympathize with the girl, let me jot the poem
-
- handsome, entire days of the South to BEI's traveled virtually all of it,GHD Red Butterfly 2011, Kazakhstan, the best that she found her MR RIGHT
-
this article -
update. . . . . . -
-
-2011.2.13 to update
-
-
-
-
-
-
-