View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 06:00 AM   #1
baby4299

Default Genuine Windows 7 Enterprise ASUS Delivers a ######y

balakrishna korrapati uses OStatic to assist Open Supply,AspireOneにWindows7Betaを入れてみました RCKのひとりごと,Buy Office Home And Student 2010, ask and reply questions and stay knowledgeable. What about you?

Is this man significant...
"An Asus Eee loaded with Windows is a central component of modern day, loving family lifestyle...By contrast, I assume, an Eee loaded with GNU/Linux belongs for the worlds of terrorists,Windows 7 Professional Sale, trade unionists, S&M clubs,Office 2007, and other renegade loners such as atheists and evolutionists."
I'm not antiWindows and all, as I am a Windows user AND a DSL user, but putting "S&M clubs, and other renegade loners such as atheists and evolutionists" in that wording, and in the same sentence, with terrorists is mightily stupid,Genuine Windows 7 Enterprise, not to mention flagrantly antiAmerican.
AND, YOU'RE RIGHT, they sold millions of those ridiculous things BECAUSE of the dreaded Linux. I hope,Microsoft Office Standard 2010 Key, for their sake, the reason most buyers chose ASUS wasn't specifically because of the operating system, otherwise Asus is toast.

Sponsored Links