View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 01:11 AM   #2
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

33455 2008 年 07 月 07 日 12:06 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Original Literature
( d)

feeling in the world is really subtle,handbag sale! Never mentioned love I never was able to step on so well! I myself do not believe they started a little bit. I think I should talk to her more and further development, but think about coming back, I can not accept their change can be so fast. Alas! Good contradiction.
on the afternoon of that day are electronic lesson. Our school has a jingle: Electronic and Electrical, know nothing about! Naturally,leather handbags, my idiot to science and engineering is certainly painful, and the idea of skipping started hanging around in my brain, unconsciously I think Ah Xin. Then again, seeing several students have gone, I have no reason not to go, but the thought of themselves as student leaders, ah, ah can not be led astray head, so I was little smart and a role: I first mounted to the clinic disease, and then opened the ######## one,dolce & gabbana Handbag, and then deliberately walked in front of the class teacher moan or two,mulberry bags, immediately release it! Ha! I did not expect this move quite workable.
out of school, it feels like to sit just finished prison released as free, flying it! Just went station, I could not help but call to A Garden of Hope called: \
\I do not mind too afraid to learn her fear that she thought I was because it ran out to see her. But in fact the latter is definitely the biggest reason.
\
\
\
\one.
\decided today to see movies.
... ...
to the cinema, read a long time we stood outside the movie do not know See good, so just pick a new \the leading role, and known as one of the most moving ever made films. Down after the decision, we entered the picture.
for the movies has been no interest in me, but do not know what the reason, this time I am a serious look, and moving forward to where I cried. But not how she moved from start to finish, but when I cried with both hands,gucci bags, grabbed my hand and wipe tears from time to time also helped me. I saw her look that strange, because she always looked at me innocently, still, still smiling slightly, Hou I think she was disgraceful, and the audience were almost cried, she laughed get out. Later she told me that because she did not think I did such a big man cry watching movies! In short,mulberry Handbags, we went into the cinema, I was watching the movie, but she just looked at me, I sat next to her to become the protagonist!
movie, I never feel in the cinema is a waste of time stupid practice, but never expected himself take the initiative to invite people to watch a movie with me, maybe she has not \At least in my point of view, she has become a part of me now, is an indispensable part.
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links