Thread: 【 shocked!
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 06:43 AM   #2
Ue1eg3drc5bh
General of the Army

Ue1eg3drc5bh is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 4494112 at 08:41 on November 23, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
chick who made the city a few days later, went back to when the Mom and Dad are too busy to you, can not take care of you wholeheartedly. She is very obedient usual, most of the time a person will be his running around, but also less likely to bother us. In order not to affect her dad opened the evening night work, these days are a person I slept with her,nike kobe v, her father a small room to sleep. Woke up the morning after she called After the door was that my father sleep, wake up or call my dad, I lied to go to work, she said, she said, play with her,nba basketball shoes, hehe,lebron james shoes!
asked her before yesterday, back to the River, We both decide if she'd be joining us back then and then brought back, would rather point their plight would not let her leave tired us. Woke up this morning and asked her This villain understand our children know to keep up her life,lebron iii, apart for some time.
After last night to accompany
chick upstairs, accompanied her grandmother upstairs. I went down to wash, my mother did not take long to find a chick down the stairs. Look at my feet froze in the wash to help me, full of a dutiful woman, ha ha. I have paper to wipe your feet washed, she have to help me to clean, wiping his mouth after the release also paper towels, my God! This little guy does not love a clean,
before going to sleep at night from bed to always make me up to urinate, not once or twice, but four or five times, halo. Just lie down and go not long, and said drunk),zoom kobe v, may sometimes be to play with me,nba shoes, this little thing really where the mother when the toys. Chick Hitomi downstairs with her sister often played together, taking advantage of the former led her to take home both to the district where the fiercely took a pass. Pick a few Fangshanglai appreciate, although the technology is not good,
Ue1eg3drc5bh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links