View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 08:24 PM   #2
sd3gffset

| Back to logs list

174833984 2007 年 11 月 11 日 08:02 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
1 Five-character quatrains excessive drinking yesterday, woke up still want to vomit. Recently, depressed mood,dior sunglasses 2011, emotion always numerous.

one battles out at first feel cool. Today, a look back, lonely helpless. Man practicing martial arts since childhood

, that is a personal matter. Thought Laotaibuxiao, still no one to patronize.

juvenile crush, had married becomes someone's wife. Met on the streets that day, the children call me uncle.

many women around,sunglasses 2011, all my aunt sister. Occasionally there is an exception, but also twisted melon bad dates.

bachelor around too much noise until the day hungry. Tried to comfort a few, I do not know that what is good.

see my poor people, wanted to help me to find. Even waste material, maybe I want.

if I would rather die than from, it was said to eye height. Had to bite the bullet, go read it.

did not realize that things are unpredictable, they also are challenges. No money,sunglasses hut, no house no car, never expect to come to harassment.

mind puzzled why the times have changed. Suffered since childhood, nurtured, all turned into a joke.

hard work, at the end all to waste. Sycophant flattery, but it can fared well.

they enjoy a happy life at home, I am studying hard in the dormitory. Unexpectedly Manglebantian, or that I am alone.

evil domineering, that public servants. If the mind refuses to accept, immediately put your uniform.

bully local hooligans, it is the national leaders. Bachelor Master Doctor, when you posturing.

in this commercial society,chanel sunglasses 2011, and what had to be. Is not corruption,dior sunglasses, bribery, tax evasion is.

his mother is not,oakley sunglasses 2011, perish so ashamed. At this point suddenly realize that honest in fact, wrong.

friend to see here, is no longer confused. Why flowers blossoming, the results with the cow dung.

the virtue of heaven, I can not find a mate. I put Xinyi Heng, in response to national policy.

from bachelor life, and can I do nothing? Red Sajia see through, all the fault of past lives.

control how people hungry, and your home from a Xinxiang Fo Xiaoye me! Namo Amitabha Buddha ... ...

Replies life if it does not remain a bachelor!

Sponsored Links