View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 09:00 PM   #1
Q5i1o3l9c

Default I was in Shenzhen people

asked, some people will be proficient to quickly question without musing, and some equitable the opposite, and even confused I do no understand how to answer,Supra Trainers, this is a phenomenon distinctive in Shenzhen, a bit average, will seem a morsel helpless,Supra Cruizer Shoes, other cities The dwellers may be complicated to understand the deeper meaning backward the helpless.

Shenzhen is a veritable city of immigrants, 12 million population, the real In Shenzhen, Shenzhen,Supra Footwear, whether you say who they are, then people will routinely think you are in Shenzhen indigenous, so not stuff how long the stranger immigrants in Shenzhen, said the time he is the digit of Shenzhen people are slightly perplexed. As time passed, speed up fashionable generation born and heaved in Shenzhen, maybe in the future, the new generation of Shenzhen people to answer the question, while will not have anyone discomfort and helplessness.

was nativity close the northeastern part of Jiangxi Jingdezhen porcelain in a small town - Leping, the antique chief of Nanjing in childhood grew up with grandparents in 1991 unattended came apt Shenzhen in 1996, his sister too came to Shenzhen, 2003 In Shenzhen, the parents received the same annual accounts are moved to Shenzhen. Have to say all like Shenzhen, the city tin even say namely like it here.

Jiangxi?

Nanjing?

alternatively Shenzhen people?

hey, really hard to say who is right in Jiangxi, Jiangxi not spent a long period,Women's Supra Skytop II, by best, only a birth. Nanjing

said it, seems to have not,Kids' Supra Skytop Shoes, it just grew up. Shenzhen people

said it, people mistakenly think you are in Shenzhen and indigenous.

what to do? A very simple answer, yet joined difficult confused, really confused.

living and going in Shenzhen for approximately 18 years, for a 35-year-old men, half of life is closely narrated with the city be entitled to be , and it happily, Tan Tan rate rate,2011 Supra Shoes, without more ado to be one out of Shenzhen people, also smart, not to solve this problem, simplify, ha ha.

Sponsored Links