View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 07:38 PM   #92
Ue1eg3drc5bh
General of the Army

Ue1eg3drc5bh is on a distinguished road

University of trouble from the start ,zoom kobe v
answer \Origin, residence, place of birth, growth, fully completely inconsistent,kobe bryant v, to sum up, this was removed is because I come from - Zhongyuan Oilfield.

picturesque beauty beautiful land,kobe bryant shoes, construction of cross-country horse.
oil workers more than me as a glory of wearing helmets to wander the aluminum. Tianshan snow goose feather
head, the face of a large sand desert. Ying-sun side
Jialing River, the Kunlun Mountain to send sunset.
fearless,lebron james vii, either let it snow lightning.
I offer the oil for the motherland, where there is oil, where is my home.

grew up listening to the \I did not become an oil worker, did not offer the oil for the country, however, pumping and drilling rigs to see the cordial feeling told me that I was a small oil slick.

pass a few pictures, please look at my second home.

headquarters center field hinterland - the Central Plains Palace of Culture, Oil City landmark status in our hearts the equivalent of Tiananmen Square in Beijing, Xi'an Bell Tower

the bureau building opposite the Palace of Culture

business areas Unnamed night

snow park, the name a bit familiar it

Pu River River, Grass Jessica

Sunray in the morning twilight Zhongyuan Ethylene

reflect about the visual impact,nike basketball shoes, this is the pipeline, transportation of crude oil to the parts of the country depends on it the

this must be passed, \Beautiful

alma mater, the school not to mention the names of the people proud of it, but so what, see this picture, I almost tears filling her eyes

in every corner of campus,cheap lebron shoes, there is our love, our songs, our stories, our youth ......
Ue1eg3drc5bh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links