View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 09:13 AM   #3
g6jyu6ef
Major General

g6jyu6ef is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

135565 2009 年 04 月 21 日 09:50 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary
1 . alive, is lucky, on the treasure. When I cry I do not have shoes to wear, I discovered that someone did not feet.

2.'d rather go to forgive others, to let others to forgive you.

3. The world had not belong to you,精辟的句子,毒极了!~!~!~~ - Qzone日志, so you do not need to discard, we must abandon all the dedication. All is what I use,new new balance shoes, but not my own.

4. You have your view of life, I have my view of life, and I interfere in your. As long as I can, I will influence you. If not, then I resign to fate.

5. If you are ready to get married, then tell you a very important philosophical saying \infinite tolerance and mutual respect. \

7. not someone to make me worry,new balance mens, but I take someone's words and deeds to trouble himself.

8. live in other people's applause, is the inability to test people.

9. If you can cry every day over twenty, \The.

10. If everything with him, that is worldly people at ease.

11. Thank God I have, thank God I do not have.

12. to be accidental, and take for granted. So you must,Give yourself a Location - Qzone log, revel unchanged unchanged.

13. Ignorance of the people,Knowledge of life ---- the blind and the little gi,new balance running shoes, always wanted people to know him. Wise person, but efforts to understand ourselves.

14. that a lie, to fabricate a lie to make ten, why?

15. do not have to go back to curse you people? If there is a mad dog bites you, do you have to get down to bite back his bite?

16. Arrogant people have saved,new balance 574, low self-esteem people do not save.

17. When did you go,new balance sneakers, and when there is no trouble.

18. One reason for suffering, is the pursuit of the wrong things.

19. not so much the pain of others, you, as it is their own lack of moral cultivation.

20. Fate is responsible for shuffling, but a game of cards is our own!

21. Unfortunately, the fault is temporary,new balance outlet, but regret is forever missed! Do not be afraid to miss ... ...
fault
g6jyu6ef is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links