View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 09:12 AM   #2
g6wyu3lf
Brigadier General

g6wyu3lf is on a distinguished road

,new balance mens

| Back to logs list

141427 2010 年 01 月 28 日 09:25 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
1 , people do not make me, I do not prisoners; if we are attacked, be courteous one-third; who repeated me, I have a stitch; people also attacked,new balance sneakers, extermination.
2, I allow you into my world,The total disregard for good men to be women's eight reasons - Qzone log, but you're not allowed to walk around my world.
3, I am convinced that there will be a man is tortured by my came to this world.
4,new new balance shoes, Journey to the West to tell us: where there are monsters in the background have been picked up, those who have no background killed by a stick.
5, the ideal is full, the reality is very skinny.
6, Lei Feng did not go down good, but Everything Diary inside.
7, I'm not the RMB, how to make everyone like me? !
8, is unable to extricate themselves, in addition to the teeth as well as love.
9, little girls dreams are looking for a white horse,new balance shoes, opened his eyes all over the world that does not slip autumn gray donkey, distraught, you can only pick from the donkeys in the able-bodied, this donkey to be named: affordable men.
10, our goal: to money, to make thick.
11, no health insurance and life insurance,new balance 574, after dark, not courageous ... ...
12, said that money is evil, are fishing; that beauty is a source of trouble, all you want; that lonely at the top are climbing; that alcohol harms the body, do not quit; that heaven is good, do not go!
13, many people say that marriage is the tomb of love, but love can be buried corpses on the streets is better than violence.
14, not their own thoughts, the pain can not take care of themselves,女生买裤子杀价气死老板全程 - Qzone日志, the results can not be self-created, since I can not be happy.
15, please do not put me on your tolerance, your sense of shame as the capital.
16, Tiechu to ground into a needle,12生肖婚配全解析 - Qzone日志, but can only be ground into toothpicks Mu Chu, material does not, more effort is useless.
17, you have to figure out the script of your life not your parents sequel to the prequel is not your children, but not outside the articles of your friends.
18, things often the case, but also it was too late to turn back, even if you are willing to become a horse, not necessarily look back,new balance outlet, waiting for you.

tag classic backstage world of love
g6wyu3lf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links