View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 03:19 AM   #3
g6jyu6ef
Major General

g6jyu6ef is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 251236704 at 09:46 on November 4, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Luan

Nokia made a difficult decision, and if detected within the range of 10 meters iPhone, blew to start the process, destroy all the objects within 10 meters.
Adidas made a decision to the user upon detection of a Nike, shoes, clothes, automatic variable Toushi Zhuang
Master Kong made a difficult decision, if detected, users have unity, there will be no instant noodles ingredients
McDonald's made a difficult decision,new balance sneakers, and if detected, the guests had eaten KFC, will automatically release the carcinogenic substances
Mengniu made a difficult decision to have the stomach to the user if the monitoring of Yili milk,new balance 574,Here is to meet with you - Qzone log, melamine will automatically release
Sinopec made a difficult decision,new balance outlet, if detected, the user has the oil tank car, will automatically detonate gas station
Jieshi Bang made a difficult decision, if the user has to use Durex monitored, will automatic release of HIV
SARFT made a difficult decision, if we find users to download the U.S. drama, will be automatically converted into the Public Security Bureau News Network
made a difficult decision, if it detects a person is his father Gang , will automatically have to face your pardon
Tencent not? ? CS did not sue you infringement, Zombies did not sue you infringement,new new balance shoes, infringement KartRider not sue you, sue you Lianzhong no infringement, ICQ no infringement against you, do not tell you happy network infringement, cool your dog did not report infringement, Taobao not sue you infringement, infringement Alipay not sue you, Sogou input method you did not report infringement, you had 360 of the first dog bite? ? You do not have to face,I really laughed, `` - Qzone log, the father of cottage? Taobao later allowed only after the last clap Alipay not allowed to use only allowed to use after TenPay Baidu gg,new balance shoes, are not allowed to use only after the storm with soso only player with buttoning a shirt can not be used after Sogou input method input method can only be buttoning a shirt can not be used after other browsers,new balance running shoes, the browser can only be buttoning a shirt can not be used after the Thunderbolt, Tornado can only be used Tencent,留住的叫做幸福,流逝的叫做遗憾 - Qzone日志, you ########ing seen forcing Adidas store customers Nike pants off? my browser is open 360 call you will never compromise! Quoted saying: do not scan my computer how do you know that I was 360 users

tag cannabis users decide Mr. Sogou input method
g6jyu6ef is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links