View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 10:04 PM   #1
prdeecct850

Default Windows 7 Home Premium Talking about Microsoft ins

When I printed back again in Might possibly my guide about Microsoft;s long term — Microsoft 2.0 — I had no idea that one day I;d be talking about it inside the hallowed halls of Microsoft with real, live Microsoft employees.That didn;t happen (at least not yet) here in the U.S. But when I was visiting London earlier this fall,Office 2010 Download, Eileen Brown,Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise, Manager of the IT Pro Evangelist Team, graciously agreed to host me at the company;s Reading,Office Professional 2010, UK facility.After riding on what is the rough the equivalent of Microsoft;s corporate shuttle (but this time on the other side of the pond),Windows 7 Home Premium, I arrived at Reading;s Building 3, where I had the chance to field questions from Brown, as effectively as a number of the Softies working there. (There was even one non-employee guest,Office 2010 Professional Plus, Mark Wilson, who did a great blog post about my Q&A.)Brown and her crew turned our chat into a podcast, which can be downloaded here. Thanks to all the attendees for some great, thought-provoking questions.

Sponsored Links