View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 02:00 PM   #2
m1knv5dj5dg
Brigadier General

m1knv5dj5dg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

141830 2010 年 12 月 11 日 16:49 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (7) Category: Personal Diary

saying last night we had finished, hot and sour soup, the walk back to the hotel. I have two brothers a drink and found a lot of beautiful women in the bridge, were all dressed up for. Along the way we really the most pleasing to the eye, the best looking. But they all went in one direction to pass. Needless to say I knew it was going to perform every night in this town have a party. But my buddy Pianbu Xin, no way to prove my assessment is correct,new balance 574,music recommendation 5 - Qzone log, we take the approach of tracking evidence to confirm this. Track a little way, and indeed in all directions from this town of beautiful women all went to the theater. We decided to buy a ticket to enter a hard-hearted look at beautiful women, a look at the fare, I am a fool man,new balance running shoes, I also foolish, and the cheapest fares to be 168 yuan,Joanna & 王若琳 - Qzone日志, more expensive scary. We estimate two brothers, those beauties should have other premium services it, or not so expensive. But the listing is organized Zhenyuan party party, my buddy gave birth to doubt, but I firmly believe that my party will use any resources. We do not have that much money pastime, although I like beautiful women, but I just stop looking and thinking. I have a wife, I'm afraid my wife. Tang said even more afraid of my father is a bad guy. Needless to say my buddy,new balance mens, he could only stay on the beautiful bar at the top of obscenity. So we go home. Night is also good, readily took two, because there is no belt, tripod, squatting on the bridge to put shot.

to the inn's owner said last night Well, we go today, 120 starting at 9 am on a person, including round-trip transfers to the scenic inn, the cost of tickets and cruise. We figured like a good deal. Leshan City, because we do not have spots. My buddies 11 to upload to sleep problem, I do not have suppressed their own snoring. We overslept a nap actually know the man told us to the inn,new balance shoes, only up. 8:40 a look at the time,new balance outlet, I have only abandoned the idea of the stool, a small hand-only solution, simply wash a bit to go out. A little rain last night, the temperature dropped. I thought of a boat will certainly be more clothes, I will add clothes. My buddy said you add clothes, then I have to add, he has been since the cold than I thought he.
Sister
the car to another person, and we set off. Master told us in the car, the big sister already signed up yesterday to go to. On the train when the master did not come to see her give her phone, the result still in bed sleeping sister, but also get up to eat breakfast. Then the master told Sister can not wait, the results of today's older sister and can not wait to go out. Hey, you said that the climacteric period of middle-aged people to really good horror ah.

Wuyang, we have come. King is really nice, really big wind, the temperature is very low indeed. Excited about taking pictures, there is another part of the beauty boat passage from Huaihua. I naturally want to strike up a conversation, what way to do that. Nature is no way my buddies involved way is to take pictures, because they are used to fool some beautiful cameras and mobile phones take pictures, nature does not look good I make friends. I casually took a few, to show them, get them a plain foolish brother brought a trace of fear of favor. My camera is broken man, Mozhe, God destined me better than he lesbians of all ages.

photo shoot,new balance sneakers,要是�有感� 哪�眼角的泪� - Qzone日志, natural communication and how to give photos to friends. QQ the most efficient, most courageous, the best tool for the expression of mind, a natural exchange of our communication link. Ah man that I look, with sharp, hate, demons staring at me, I handed a spit under the tongue, and I express the very rogue, is someone I want to QQ. I did not want to go.
noon tour ended, we returned to the ancient city to find local people asked the most distinctive snacks. As a place to go, eat snacks most Kaopu cheap, and authentic, than into the hotel bar fitness, easily more than a fancy meal. Slowly began to rain, how should we spend the afternoon it? What happened then, wait and see.
m1knv5dj5dg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links