View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 08:44 PM   #1
wiooive355

Default Buy Office Standard 2007 blog interviewquestions

This ERE article - A Recruiter's Guide to Candidate Interview Prep - has some interesting insight into the candidate - recruiter - hiring manager relationship and offers up some sample questions you can ask interviewers on the big day, like ... Candidate Positioning Question 1: Defining their Skill Sets
I’ve researched the company and reviewed the responsibilities; however, please give me an idea of what you need accomplished with this position — say,Microsoft Office 2010 Key, in the first six months to two years? This is an excellent question that requires the hiring manager to define exactly what needs to be achieved or accomplished in a specific timeline. Once defined,Buy Office Standard 2007, the candidate should give examples of where they have excelled in those skill sets in the past. (Give real life examples,Office Professional Plus 2010! Don’t just say “I can do that.”) EXAMPLE:
I’ve been there and I’ve done that and here’s an example and here’s how it affected the bottom line …… OR: I’ve not been there and done that,Office Standard 2010 Key, but I’m looking forward to adding that to my professional experience. (Then give the hiring manager an example where you had to quickly become the subject matter expert on other skill sets in the past.) Worth checking out,Buy Windows 7 Key! Gretchen

Sponsored Links