Thread: Farewell 2007
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 02:18 PM   #1
2815n1tzzo

Default Farewell 2007

Today is the final day of 2007 , a infrequent holiday at family, ushered in the biggest ebb was a chilly year ,GHD Hair Straightener NZ, is said to be down to 7-10 degrees. In 2007, the last 2 days, full of bad news , participate in , Wind & Fire 's costume party last night , I was suddenly dizzy , shaky Link Road are gone ! In fact, the past few days have been dizziness, sensibility that bad, tin no consider in today realized.
body deteriorating , and I have to insist , but too paying more difficult and more effort , because also many responsibilities to make their own commitments , and it has merely fair begun ... ... Time does not wait for my Feel even more strongly , and in the time before,GHD IV Styling Set, I was even more powerless , merely a resigned sigh .
however , namely a unforgettable year in 2007 via this year, I deserved to myself, I tried ! In that year,GHD Hair, I corrected his many wrong habits, healthy living , work and rest rules , assured attitude , work hard efforts, though even the humiliation underwent disappointments , but I have is with a grateful heart , seriously Life, hard work , for , I not longer play period chief .
time flies actually fast , and tomorrow is 2008 , and reminds me of the Beijing 's successful Olympic bid , I felt quite distant from us in 2008 ,GHD IV Pink Straighteners, can then speedily buried the body and instant concern , maybe , now thatthe Ao 3,5 years how long , in fact, look behind , that is the moment ... ...
goodbye in 2007,GHD MK4 Kiss Straighteners, I eagerly await as 2008 ,GHD Rare Straighteners, I understand I still need go, yet I believe namely Work, let me be extra free from anxiety of life! Farewell , my 2007.

Sponsored Links