Thread: 手机定位卡
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 02:02 PM   #2
Ue9eg9lrc1bh
General of the Army

Ue9eg9lrc1bh is on a distinguished road

meet with you since , I was deeply attracted to you , you move often in my line of sight ~ ,UGG AUSTRALLIA! We can meet almost every day to work , even though I can still think of you ~ ! During the work , you occasionally go to my chat, a long time , we became friends talk about anything ~ ! I like you do not dare , until you accept to be your girlfriend I said your love ~ !

contact with you since , I have very happy, very happy, we play together every day , every day, eat together ,UGG ブーツ 格安, work ~ ! However, a long time to find you a lot of indifference to me , every time you call , you just say you're busy doing big , I really do not understand what you say big ? Because I care so did not say no to ask , just telling you not to worry about me, you get busy you ~!

Although I know it would be redundant, but I still say ~ ! Over time, will meet less , every time you meet with the conversation, you do not give me the opportunity to say the truth, simply try to comfort me, tell me why you are busy just for our future plan ~ ! I did not speak ~ ! Love you really tired, kind of love I'd rather not , we count? Count couples it? No, we couple the surface is , in fact,ugg, we have not had ,ugg ブーツ, like you did not love you, love you really tired , so I can not breathe ~ ! Your indifference to me, I accept , you said to me busy, I accept , but never said you loved me , never love me ~ ! I just wishful thinking ~ ! Like you did not love you, I really love you give can not afford to be silent like the only like it in my heart ~ ! From you I can not find love,ugg ムートンブーツ, true love , brave love ~ ! This love is really really frustrating , so I can only silently like you, bless you silently with ~ ! Dare to love the person you like to give you happiness, because you will be happy I'm happy ~ ! So you must be happy oh ~ !
Ue9eg9lrc1bh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links