View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 11:12 AM   #2
g1oyu2of
Major

g1oyu2of is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 51032537 at 22:34 on August 3 2010 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Categories: funny

I. Yi, your mother calling you out shooting at!!!
II,new balance 574, lying on the mat, feeling like a sizzling beef.
Third, when the fans into a hair dryer, I think life is meaningless.
four, girl, face to the air-conditioned dormitory security principals, marry it,[Zt] Baidu Knows the answer - Qzone log!
five children each school in Hunan,new new balance shoes, last generation are the wings of angels: the summer sauna, winter, refrigerator,Addressed to hacking and to buy this number of people - Qzone log, Huoyanshan sunny , rainy shuiliandong ... ... four years later are to Make Monkey King, where all die!
six, two strangers came to Hunan, and then,new balance sneakers, After that, they cooked ... ...
seven, the table that a mosquito too hot ... ... ... ...
was scalded to death by eight, which how are you feeling like a mat with blankets!
nine, mosquitoes do not bite, sting only cold water pipe of the ... ...
ten, do not cook dry noodles, raw eggs can not buy, the clothes washed can wear,new balance outlet, the car started without the ignition of the .... ..
XI, I have been thinking, day kidnap the principal and give him tied to the school dormitory bed, give him a small fan to see if he can long to live either ... ...
second ,new balance mens, once upon a child go to school in Hunan, on the heat on him to die ... ...
thirteen, so when the heat without water, and I want to go home shower heads ... ... '
fourteen, my body is about to heat death in Hunan ... ... my soul will be with you ... ...
fifth,Do not let the pressures of life crowd out the joy - Qzone log, if I die in hot Hunan, comrades remember to remove it , it is tough to you! Coffin must have air conditioning ... ...
sixteen, I need air conditioning for each cell ... ...
seventh, they would rather cry in air-conditioned room , do not laugh at the fans ... ...
under eighteen, Hunan,new balance shoes, realistic flavors, will be put on a movie:
g1oyu2of is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links