View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 05:35 AM   #1
qingdao

Default Great grip for the price!!

I've been dying to get a grip for my Canon 450D Battery Grip 7D. I wanted one for the extra battery capability but primarily so Canon 500D Battery Grip that I could shoot in portrait without turning my arm over just Canon 1000D Battery Grip to get at the shutter. I was very hesitant to buy a generic brand canon BG-E5 Battery Grip rather than Canon's. I did the research and made the decision to go Canon LP-E5 for this one. The build is great and I haven't had any problems so far. canon BG-E5 Battery Grip+LP-E5 I actually prefer the weight it adds to the camera as it helps bring the center of gravity Canon 30D Battery Grip closer to the body when dealing with bigger lenses. I've heard complaints Canon 20D Battery Grip about the shutter button and it being loose. I haven't had Canon 40D Battery Grip such problems. It doesn't feel exactly like the cameras shutter, but it is still Canon 50D Battery Grip easy to differentiate between a half press for Auto Focus and a Canon 550D Battery Grip full for actual firing. In all, a great purchase and you absolutely cannot beat the price.

Sponsored Links