View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 05:20 AM   #3
wangyang33

today Thanks to our people? "At this time, behind the guy who gave him a thin, said:" So much Gansha, leave open list. "short man picked up the hands of the pen, drew Shuashua Shua a few strokes。and ripped a piece of paper and handed in front of the fat. Li Rongrong said: "The money I will not pay for." He is tightlipped about the fat man said: "The date will not pay the fine, the worst case can be revoked license."
Then reach out and handed him a fine list. Li Rongrong looked at him and said: "I will not take this,wow gold, and I also do not pay the money, you have to fool around, no matter where I have to seek justice." Fat sneer, said: "With you, "Young hand a small piece of paper to go down to the ground, was the wind blows, turn off the falls along the transition where the sewage. Perhaps the cold river that at times there care about the mother, but not unreasonable people, and today the things she must have her reasons. He looked at each other bad attitude, not help Zuanjin fist, but he knew and the people who manage these markets since the conflict, after the mother of this business to difficult, and will hold back the anger. Fat man turned around and left the other two behind him. The wretched men thin muttered aloud: "A group of trouble-making",
say a bunch of nasty curse words. No longer bear the cold river, took a step and says loudly: "put a clean mouth a little." Skinny man turned around and a strange sound, said: "Says who?" Cold river looked him: "that you do." thin doing all out: "Ha cattle pretty little guy." came up and looked about it, hand out do not know or touch the river to knock on the head cold. How could the cold river to let him succeed, one raising his hand grasped his wrist. Thin hard struggle, where earned the move. Next to the already usual silent resentment,

Sponsored Links