View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 05:51 AM   #2
tissgl443

5 Funny & ######y Bras That Would Definitely Get Some Sly Looks
Aside from the usual breast support ?bra designs can also entice the casual passerby, lover, or peeping tom. However, if you wear any of these pairs corset dresses, you抮e bound to get a weird look, or a laugh.
As if the environmentally-conscious Solar Bra wasn抰 enough, here抯 a look at some other weird and funny bras.
The Pointy Bra ?We抳e got sports bras to keep 慹m in position when playing sports, we抳e got seamless ones for hiding the support in a nice elegant dress, but what about self-defense? The funny thing is, even if it might deter touching of some sort, the pointy bra won抰 really fit in with your wardrobe. Unless your tops are pointy as well!
The Man-Designed Bra ?Apparently if we let the men take over in brassiere design, they抎 make it so that a pair of hands were always covering the twins. Even if it抯 not theirs! So I would guess: in a funny man抯 mind, are the hands the most efficient means of supporting the breasts? Even if normal man hands get tired, this bra won抰 corset tops, and will probably keep its grip, as long as you wear it.
The Mixed-Messages Bra ?Remember those annoying flashing LED shirts? Now they come in bra form! Even if you try to look away, the blinking and the moving and the changing LED lights will lead you to read: 揇O NOT ?LOOK ?TITS.?Classy. Try to make them shake their funny looks!
Black Bra with Ruffles and red LEDs ?Designed by enlighted ######y lingerie, this funny pair of seemingly fiery bra is made with their corset-dress in mind. Mind you, the red LEDs simulate a sort-of ongoing burning effect, complimented by the LEDs in their corset dress, further enhancing that 揵urning?illusion. (Read: You are hawt!)
The Hypnobra ?You provide the curves bridal lingerie, the bra provides the rest. Twin spiral LEDs that oscillate can抰 be wrong. (And no, I抦 not under hypnosis.) The hypnotic patterns on both cups are a joy to look at, and will probably be a topic of conversation among your closest friends, once they notice that underneath that white blouse, something funny and ######y is going on.
That抯 my take on funny and ######y brassieres ?and if you ask me, I really, honestly wouldn抰 mind trying a pair of any of them on. Just for the sake of the funny and sly looks that I抦 bound to get!
By: Christine Waverly
Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com
Have your say on a lot of topics ?such as food, traveling, politics..
key:

######y lingerie Plus Size Bras - Terrific Buying Adv

Sponsored Links