View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 03:16 PM   #2
a2bzyoc3
General of the Army

a2bzyoc3 is on a distinguished road

Last night the car to the bridge are two points ,Monster Headphones, but luckily a friend came to pick me ,monster beats, now home to a person not in,monster pro headphones, do the quilt back to health but also too much trouble , anyway, will a few days, decided to make do with what a friend's house a few days mixed .
morning and have something to do to play a little breakfast,Dre Beats Headphones, go to a friend's house for a chat soon to noon, in the aunt went home after dinner ,Monster Beats Headphones, Wenzhou , One to go to school have to go get the book back, Night with friends to the heart that hot pot of water , this taste really good, people eat a lot , did not find anything in Changsha is especially good from the things I enjoy coming back to the saturation of the meal , I really do not want to go back , no matter The food here is always better than used in Changsha, okay! Unfortunately, there has said something to me to go back as soon as possible , regardless of how the back is also a clever , organized play No. 2 classmates , had never participated in a semester ,Beats Headphones, the experience is also going to say it!
a2bzyoc3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links