View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 05:19 AM   #2
yulinsi66

Jiang Ni Sang cold indifferent performance is actually very good feeling generous. She put away her own things, then said: "This transfer classes, Zhang (class) is very polite, asked me the views of elected seats, for reference. I said your name, do not know whether you have opinions? "option at the same table is obviously not every student has the power, which is a special class of preferential treatment of the Ni-chang.
This time the river is really a bit surprised the cold, he looked at Ni-chang asked: "We have dealt with it?" Ni chang smiled, shook his head and said: "strictly speaking is not. But my cousin mother to work in a print shop a few days ago and I tell them that you help the old woman was also something wrong. I told my father to listen to,wow gold, he also lamented that Moral Degeneration, act like you less and less is should be encouraged rather than stifled.
I saw your name on Friday, think you should be a good at the same table. "cold Jiang said with a smile:" Please allow me to be to demonstrate that your decision is very wise. "Ni-chang laughed, and asked about the development of events, the river and lay it in cold to talk to her the details, even how to find the Agencies and Xiao Qin, how Gordon's article, how are people to testify one by one, a lot of course, is not written in the newspaper. Sang Ni was ecstatic to hear, on the same table the boys have some new understanding.
The river then cold, self-proclaimed cool mature beauty at the same table in the new nor could not help but show off in front of a lot. If it were someone else, he would hardly have had three with two languages, will not be so detailed.

Sponsored Links