View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 10:38 PM   #1
kinden45843

Default rare air jordans Severely punish the black heart o

day, Dengfeng City Court on two coal mine accidents in Maling Mountain Xinfeng two mine accidents and the responsibility of a person responsible for sentencing. Three of the Major Accident 3 years imprisonment,rare air jordans, respectively, was sentenced to 4 years.
Henan Province Higher People's Court vice president of the Tianli Wen said that they will set up a crime against coal mine production safety leading group, intermediate and primary courts to set up corresponding organizations of the four cases promptly punished. First, the State refused to implement the rules and regulations concerning safe production accidents caused, to people's lives and property and cause significant loss of national interests; second proposed correction to the departments concerned refused to implement, resulting in wine production continues to take risks into a major accident; third after the accident and go into hiding to escape punishment or fraud, cover up the truth about the accident, the accident caused intentionally do not report damage to delay further expansion; Fourth,mbt wanda, collusion and the relevant national staff malfeasance crime. Meanwhile, with the surrender of actively rescue efforts to recover losses,mbt sandal, accidents extenuating circumstances, be treated differently, penalty when the severity of the offense, to achieve legal and social effects of the unification. (Reporter Lili Jing)
8 on 2, Jiyuan City People's Court Major Accident grams of Jiyuan City Coal Jingzhen responsible for the accident according to law, Ma was sentenced to mine investors, mine camp, led by Fan Xu seven defendants were sentenced to 6 years to 3 years imprisonment, suspended prison terms ranging from 3 years. The same day, Xinhua Pingdingshan Ruzhou People's Court responsible for the accident four people were sentenced mine, Xinhua District in Pingdingshan Coal Industry Bureau, headed by Kang Shuangyi responsible for dereliction of duty four were sentenced to 6 years to 4 years and 6 months prison terms ranging from.

this year, the number of successively occurred in Henan coal mine safety accidents, the safety of life and property to cause significant losses. Henan coal mine safety supervision bureau, according to statistics, from January to May this year alone, 13 fatalities occurred in Henan coal mine,tory burch reva clutch, the death of 85 people. Recently,京华时报:城市不堪水患要面子更要里子, Henan Provincial Party Secretary Lu Zhangong listen to the province's coal enterprises in the merger and reorganization of work,mbt best price 国务院研究部署建立健全基层医疗补偿机制, rage against the black heart of mine, called for exploitation of illegal organizations, resulting in mine accidents must be to intensify the crackdown.
7 29, the court system in Henan Province held a meeting, decided to give full play to the functions of the court,mbt chapa white 张德江:调查铁道部长刘志军体现中央从严治党, combing the province has accepted responsibility for accidents involving major, major work safety accidents and criminal cases of production safety accidents dereliction of duty related to the national staff of crime, corruption criminal cases, and severely crack down on black-hearted miners, mine owners punished as sinister umbrella corrupt.

8 月 2 am, 18 people were killed, 3 missing in Jiyuan City in Henan Province Coal Mine Ma Ke Jingzhen 76 people responsible for the accident and caused the death of four mine Pingdingshan responsible for the accident,mbt fora shoes, Xinhua were sentenced according to law. Previously, resulting in the death of 5 people responsible for the accident coal mine in Dengfeng Maling and 37 people were killed in two mine accidents responsibility Dengfeng Xinfeng people were sentenced.

Sponsored Links