View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 01:43 AM   #1
Batman3a

Default Kik is probably the oldest of the operator

According to Jin Mi , In the countryside , a 80 -year-old man hit the road in the soil play the game , Yao 's entourage began to beat the ass of the Yao : ? I am sunrise , Riruerxi , well drilling and drink , farming and food, which has nothing to do with Yao .

this story , 80 Tian Ran from the music man of admirable , but his bad temper, although he did not respond to the call of Yao hit soil ,Vibram 5 Fingers, but future generations view, history is not such a scene More, indeed a reflection of Yao Germany .

for this story , later research will hit hard soil in the end is what kind of game. However, Handan Chun Han , Thirty or forty steps away in order to hit the hands of the soil , a person who is on . In my opinion, this game , if you play now , kids can be, so there a few years ago written by Chu Tien-hsin students Hu Lancheng early years in her home by her father to take care of , as a debt of gratitude , the shrimp compared to Li Bai , so I took out of Taiwan now has a fanciful Li Bai , read all the books , I discovered a little girl Kik teaching Hulan Cheng . Interpretations .

TAG:

Sponsored Links