View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 07:08 PM   #2
l1tk0xgu9qy
General of the Army

l1tk0xgu9qy is on a distinguished road

Last year during the Spring Festival, blue skies, sunny, spring first day home I follow the customs of the morning,tory burch on sale, carrying offerings to the festival Zuan pious soul. I walk and talk and uncle, step by step across a seat of Castle Peak, one by one through the village, stepped on a footpath, about a half hour walk through, so came to my grandmother - Liu Lao Taijun the grave, I respectfully goes to sacrifice,tory burch outlet, worship three ceremony, goosebumps. I gently caressed the heavy tombstone inscriptions clear through line by line, each word all the one moving interpretation of the legendary, my thoughts through a century of time and space, and so have unlimited grandmother's voice resonates ... ...
too grandmother was born in 1831 Lunar New Year on December 28 (the Qing dynasty years)), died in 1914 Lunar New Year on April 29. Originally buried in the town of Yueyang County, Wen Xiang Fu Bai Fu Bao village houses Shanzui the War, because of her fifth grandson Yang worked for the KMT five grams of the General Staff Headquarters aerial survey team, engaged in aerial mapping work, the war against Japan, in 1943 May 1 airplane Japanese martyred in Guiyang. A grandson of the sixth Chu Yang (Yang Kehuan) first in 1937, graduated from the KMT Central Aviation School sixth, Sino-Japanese War, together with the Chinese people that they played a song and a victory over Japanese militarism, the Chinese soul symphony Bushido Zhang, magnificent: write page after page with the Japanese devils dare to die of the epic, epic. In 1940, Japanese planes bombed Chongqing, Yang Chu driving a 7104 Model No. E-15 Japanese aircraft shot down three aircraft, the bombs must make oil, aircraft crash recovery Kouzhi Yi Chang opportunistic, with the destruction of the enemy, martyred by the body and blood stained the sky,tory burch boots! As it just left the first twenty-two grandchildren are not married to the flesh and blood in the air for the Chinese to build the Great Wall, Treasure of the Sierra sky, the righteous spirit,tory burch reva, light generations to come. Family grief all this time, there is a feng shui home idealism to persuade: This is the result of too poor grandmother was buried in the grave due to the location, only to apply for the unexpected calamity, we must prevent this from happening again before re-interment. So to the grave exhumations in 1948 about 10 kilometers away at the present location, Park Town, Xiang Zhou Zheng groups grumble the mountain village.
in life too, when my grandmother, it is incompetent Qing government in the rain hovering precariously walked the dynasty, especially after the Opium War in 1840, is the Chinese people mark the shame of a century of history. At that time the increasing intensification of social contradictions, but the Qing government is still necessary to carry forward the national tradition to unite the people and security within the anti-foreign. Because his grandfather was too for the Qing Zu Yang Di toward meeting the doctor, die young, too grandmother Nadeshiko talent, love neighbors, so by the people recommend, Guangxu Emperor Qin gave a moral models, and receive the Qing government pension green. In the late Qing Dynasty, very tight financial resources the Government has so vigorously promote the recognition of the ideological and moral model, it is an unusual move.
the wheel of history has been run over more than a century, the quality of cypress, the concept of chastity seems to have collapsed have been washed, magnanimous no deposit! Someone accused of this is the feudal tradition of women's imprisonment, is devoid of humanity! But as a family culture, she was the family's belief in subtle, affecting the family's character, words and deeds of the family guide, bearing in mind the responsibilities of the family. Only a few in our family to know,
now a lot of wedding vows is an entertaining episode of the banquet, said even promised something,tory burch 2011, a lot of the jokes are noisy. Popular short-term, commercial flash marriage, marriage and divorce do random is a way to love, give love a way out, human liberation and social progress? Every time I see colleagues and friends one by one to suffer from the knot in droves this fashionable disease, then I always think of my grandmother too, Liu Dajie modern writer, published in 1934, a long autobiographical novel decline to do not know the whereabouts of the Jinbian. Some people say that home after the liberation in it as the building of the dam retaining plate, it was said that it used to make someone else's coffin buried underground. Easy to time shift the world, the existence of damage Jinbian has little practical significance, that the society people are struggling to survive, and again let alone a gold-plated wood is not life it? But no matter where she has left out in her grandmother with the so future generations will live forever in our hearts!
history, after all, the story, reading history is in order not to repeat history, written history is in order not to rewrite history, so we will too grandmother as a mirror to illuminate the hearts of their own souls together,tory burch shoes, illuminate the future path of all ... ...

(miss too grandmother Liu Laotai Jun)
the spring of 2011, Xiangtan
l1tk0xgu9qy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links