View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 06:09 PM   #1
jery277749

Default nike presto McDull Law call cry, apt smile tsmileg

McDull First Rule : Do not reason with a woman , particularly the vexed matron.
McDull Law II: You do not respect me, I adore you, you do not respect me, I still respect you. You do not respect me , I consume you.
McDull Law III: call call, to smile to laugh, not because the globe is disloyal , and you become hypocritical .
McDull Law Four: not merry nap ,nike presto, yet let that pass . Sad Fortunately,inexpensive dunks The superb life of chant ... ..., Shang Wei on the wrong . Law
McDull 5 to guard treasure ,nike air force 1 duck boot, approximately everybody, because before life broken cervix Looking back, we met in exchange for the life of the ! Law
McDull six , we can shake along slowly , but we can not retreat.
McDull seven statutes , never withdraw , withdraw and finally behind to the walls . Law
McDull 8 out of someone is to say , do not wait for the additional celebration to understand , because someone is not you, do not know what you ambition, wait until the final can only be sad and dissatisfied , especially sensibilities.

outstanding one : I thank the advent of night , I kas long asno stuff how fail, still waiting because a current tomorrow, I'll certify myself. . .

famous Second : Thanks to my body , even bloated , I can travel around the world .

famous three: to thank those who made ​​my sad day ,nike ventilation twilight Introverted folk are favor that, I kas long ashappiness namely not far away from me .

famous four: To my nose, even now the collapse , but also so that I can exhale fresh ventilation.

famous five: Thank the sun rose again , to light my dream.

famous Six : Thank never betray you, let me know there are human who adore me.

famous Seven: To my eyes ,basketball shoes store, then small , then squint ,airmax 90 womens, I tin penetrate the sunrise , sundown, flowers , flowers flower.

famous Eight: Thank goodness the rain descended , the sad center to scour wash sediment .

famous Nine: Thank you for your aid ,nike dunk skate shoes,nike running sneakers Medical assurance , provident fund , subsidy , maternity ,, not matter how setback today , I would have the courage to live.

Sponsored Links